Brisbane 2 Set List Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, but don't say that too loudly, or the bogans in Western Sydney and Geelong will get jealous.

we were talking states, so clearly queensland wins . . . now if you want to talk regions / suburbs . . . sheesh we could be here all night :p

I got caught in a traffic jam there in July. One of the worst twenty minutes of my life.

:lol:

Could it perhaps be a problem with cell phones in the stadium? No reception or something?

nope, more like bogan apathy methinks :wink:

I wish I knew. It's simply the most adorable thing in existence. :love:
It was some kind of interview, I should check if I have it. Bono's sitting right next to Adam and he's what made Ads crack up so badly. :hmm:

Nope, reception is fine there. Had no problems last night during showtime. Stadium's right in the inner suburbs of Brisbane, so the network coverage is very good.
That's weird then...

Nope. Except Axver insulting half the population of Australia.

As long as they're bogans I don't see a problem with that...

it's not like they're capable to use a computer to log onto a U2 forum to check these messages or anything. So we're not hurting their tiny feelings by spelling out the truth...

As long as they're bogans I don't see a problem with that...

it's not like they're capable to use a computer to log onto a U2 forum to check these messages or anything. So we're not hurting their tiny feelings by spelling out the truth...

You're underestimating bogans, they know people the internets.

milton4goduk2.gif

AdamfacepalmMusicOfIreland2009.gif

:applaud: she's back :)

And I thought nothing could top the northern suburbs of Adelaide. Is there photographic evidence, anywhere?

does not want photographic evidence of any bogan horror . . . and if we get photos of that I will post the squirrel :evil: :lol:

For some weird reason I get the feeling that he's on a cooking show. He looks like he's ready to cook.

:lol: . . . I love this :cute:

For some weird reason I get the feeling that he's on a cooking show. He looks like he's ready to cook.

It was some kind of interview, I should check if I have it. Bono's sitting right next to Adam and he's what made Ads crack up so badly. :hmm:

Yeah, I remember seeing the interview posted somewhere...cant remember where though! :doh:

bono_man2002 sent through an excited text saying "Baaaaaadddd!!!!"

Wonder what song was played then? I think Surrender. :wink:

I didn't know half the population of Australia lived in Ipswich, Beenleigh, and the Gold Coast.

I think you may have missed the slums growing like fungus in the backyards of social housing.

speaking of bogan crap, how good was it seeing mundine getting knocked the fuck out?

i don't care for boxing, but seeing those few seconds on the news made my day.

By the winner of some reality show? I laughed out loud.

nice! is that from tonights show cuz it looks pretty full for only 32000 people!

That's probably going to be 5-10,000 lower than any other audience figure on the entire tour(still a wise booking that made millions). A couple eastern Europe gigs may have been half full for their single gigs, but the venues were huge.

I think Vegas/Sheffield/Horsens are the smallest venues used on the tour.

u2gigs
Can confirm the setlist tonight has included BAD! Still no full set yet, sorry. #u2360brisbane

:loveshower:
PARTY!

:heart:

Obviously IALW. It was that bad.

:giggle: and a teeny tiny groan . . . IALW :doh:

I love how we're talking bogans while your avatar is Bender. :heart:

And I'm terrified now. oh dear, the bogans are after me!

:lmao:

speaking of bogan crap, how good was it seeing mundine getting knocked the fuck out?

i don't care for boxing, but seeing those few seconds on the news made my day.

I haven't heard about this but I'm excited at the sound of this.

Win.

I love how we're talking bogans while your avatar is Bender. :heart:

And I'm terrified now. oh dear, the bogans are after me!

Bender is an awesome robot, not a bogan. :bash:

Judging from the time the show's been going on a little more than an hour... so Bad in slot 10 or 11 after Still Haven't? :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom