Brisabane Zoo TV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_man2002

Blue Crack Addict
you would not belive what i just found!!

the trader is from australia..so if its the real thing..i'll have it VERY soon :)

Last edited:
bono_man2002 said:
you would not belive what i just found!!

the trader is from australia..so if its the real thing..i'll have it VERY soon :)

Thats very cool if true. But I would temper your excitement until you have it and verify it is Brisbane. A few years ago someone tried to pass off having a full recording of 9-9-92 Detroit. What they did was use the pro shot footage from the show and then spliced in an audience recording of Boston 8-22-92 claiming it was Detroit.

I will say though if it was going to surface it would make sense that it would be someone from Australia. Did they say what the quality is like on it?

yeah, i've never been 100% conviced when getting 'rare shows'

all the proof i need it Macphisto to call australian cricket captain (at the time) Allan border...and its defintly brisbane.

the person also claims to have the soundchecks...so will found out soon as i work out a trade

That is AWESOME, Bonoman! For those who don't know, I live very close to Brisbane ... if you can get that, we're doing a trade or B&P faster than you can say "I've got Brisbane!" I don't care what the quality's like!

maybe this person doesnt use the internet too much...but i havent been given a replie for a while....

they claim to have recorded christchruch 93 also.

Ive traded with the guy who reckons he bootlegged Christchurch. The shorter version

Dont think he mentioned having Brisbane.

Back
Top Bottom