Bra, Italy Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They're all made of win.

Today, I heard my daughter scream at my son through the bathroom door "Are you jacking off in there or something?!" and him scream back at her "Shut up you fucking cunt!" My daughter is 7 and my son is 8. FML

Wow, somebody fails hard as a parent.

I'd be the kind of parent who, if I heard my kids curse, I'd say, "Hey! Watch your fucking language!" and expect them to obey.

I'm less concerned with the swearing and more with the way it's used. Couldn't care less if a kid thought their toy was "fucking great".

See you, Cin! :wave:

I'm less concerned with the swearing and more with the way it's used. Couldn't care less if a kid thought their toy was "fucking great".

See you, Cin! :wave:

Good point.

Bye, Cin!

Mom: He [my brother] has my underpants on!
Me: LOL Why?
Mom: How should I know?

Uhm, cause you're home and you're supposed to be watching him?

We're never going to get out of this bra.

ETA: I typed "groping" instead of "going". You're welcome.

Where is Ashley? She had a location she wanted to take us to. :grumpy:

Axver, would it be worth the lulz, even if he kills me, to text Derek and ask him, "Does this mean you're not going to send me any more pictures of your dick?" Cause I'm thinking it's worth the lulz. I've been laughing my ass off just at the idea.

Axver.
civil_servant_newman.gif

SUPERTHREAD, I BRING YOU TIDINGS OF GREAT JOY WHICH SHALL BE UNTIL ALL PEOPLE:

Kim says, "Hello."

Aww hell, the Star Wars family guy special is on and I've never seen it! This wouldn't be a bad thing, but I think it's an hour long, and Conan's on in half an hour!!! :uhoh:

Yeah this is really disappointing. It's like seriously...just the movie...with Family Guy characters in place of the real characters, and a few random scenes of humor. This could've been so much better.

Ha, every time I call Delta airlines for work, Ash, I think of you. 800-221-1212.

Yeah, Star Wars is bad enough. You have to really try to make it worse.

Back
Top Bottom