Boston III Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The encore has become a bit static, hasn't it? I hope they switch it up (and still keep in Bad) for tomorrow night...

STILL praying for Mofo. :wink: But I'd settle for Fast Cars (five shows without it) or Discotheque... :drool:

BAD = SH**Y

damn i bought last minute tix and airfare to see nite 2 in boston because they were continuously playing bad nite 2 all all shows leading up to the canada ones. then the decided its time to mix it up a little. now bad is nite 1.

times seeing u2 : 10 (tomorrow)
times hearing bad: 0

well time for some sleep

<3U2 said:
I really hope they play Bad in Buffalo...I've been to three shows this tour, and have yet to hear it!

Three for me, too, and Bad was on the setlist for two of them but not played. Friday is my last show, and I'd love for Bad to be my last song on the tour.

Diane L said:

Good luck with that. And that presentation must be that much more enjoyable to work on because it has something to do with U2!

It is.....the luck for me keeps on going...I got to edit something with Walk On 4 years ago, I edited the premiere of the ABOY video on ESPN and now this......

Aardvark747 said:

That's it!!!

Step outside, gloves off!!!:mad:

What, you said that?

... wow.

I expected that to be a theu2fly original.

alison0313 said:
:sad: I wanted Bad tomorrow night.

Yeah, it's kind of surprising that they switched it in NYC, having Bad on the first night. No complaints here on the switch though. I was beyond shocked when they busted it out on 11/21. I figured I was going to have to count myself lucky having caught it once in October.

Maybe you'll luck out and they'll play it tomorrow as well...to make up for the fact that they didn't play it at either Boston show in October.

Diane L said:
Congratulations, Lemon!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

so F5 refreshes your page, I didn't know that, that's INCREDIBLE!

thatspic8yh.jpg

and on that note I'm going to bed, school tomorrow, blech

g'night all :wave:

People Got The Power snippet tonight? I love that snippet when the crowd gets behind it!

Guys.. for Buffalo, remember that it is 25 years (and a day) since Lennon's assassination. U2 was IN Buffalo the night Lennon was shot in 1980. I would expect some significant snippetry in Buffalo at the least. I WANT INSTANT KARMA!

A'ight, ya'll. I'm out. My first setlist party has been fun. Hope to see you tomorrow, at least for part of it. :wave:

and the crowd goes into 40. Beautiful. But why isn't narrator guy narrating? Come on, narrator guy, do your job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom