Boston #2 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
n...n...n...not gonna play them in my car anymore.

Can't wait till the next show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A cameraman or some such other crew member told someone recently that the DVD would be filmed in Paris. We'll see if that stays the plan.

Ah, well I'm just making wild guesses, so I'd go with Paris then. Maybe they just wanted to see if it flowed better that way?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

---------- Stephen Hawking Video ----------
19 - City of Blinding Lights

Wait, really? That's...so...weird.

Just threw up because of the shit and now going to bed......bastards complete and utter bastards

What's crazy is that I was in attendance, angry and folding my arms, all I could think about was the poor people at home watching the setlist develop. Hope you're all doing OK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When did U2 hit the stage past 2 nights? Asking for night 3 start time? 8:15?

giphy.gif

I'm glad they gave a guitar away tonight. One less instrument, one step closer to these bums retiring.

So they played 2 hours and 30 minutes if I can do math...

Well, the excitement/confusion from Bad onwards was fun while it lasted.

Yeah, it was rather fun. Bad was pretty epic, and fit really well after EBW. My only issue with this shake-up is putting the encore break after BD rather than before. Taking the break one song earlier would've helped the encore's flow. Also a two-song encore simply feels incomplete, even if they've done the same number of songs (hell, I think a three-song encore has felt pretty short too for a band of U2's stature).

I'm also surprised that ISHFWILF didn't get a run tonight.

I'm also surprised that ISHFWILF didn't get a run tonight.

Saw Willie and Joe with a setlist before the show and ISHFWILF was scheduled just before One in the encore. Edge was delayed on One because Bono called for it at the last minute and Dallas had to switch out the guitar.

holy hot damn, they were going to play The Troubles???? As a closer????????

Okay, now I'm disappointed.

I mean, that seems like a really weird spot for it, but whatever.

Back
Top Bottom