Bono's Thick Winter Coat...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

phattom

The Fly
Does anybody know what the name of this type of coat this?

562469.jpg

Ugh, sorry, I can't get any of the bigger pictures of the jacket to work with me here, but its the jacket that he wears in the Achtung Baby promotional pictures taken in Berlin in the winter (its in the albums art on the Until the End of the World page). Sorry but thanks for any help!

It's a fairly standard shearling coat. Leather on the outside, fleece on the inside.

I've got some better pictures of him in it:

bonoabcoat.jpg

I loooove this photo.

bonowoollycoatpeace.jpg

bonoabdress.jpg

He's laying on it here, you can see the lining really well.

He's wearing a similar coat in the Stuck in a Moment (You Can't Get Out Of) video, although that one is suede rather than leather.

DreamOutLoud13 said:
It's a fairly standard shearling coat. Leather on the outside, fleece on the inside.

bonoabdress.jpg

He's wearing a similar coat in the Stuck in a Moment (You Can't Get Out Of) video, although that one is suede rather than leather.

SUCH A DELICIOUS PICTURE!!:drool:

and the coat is very nice too;)

DreamOutLoud13 said:

bonoabdress.jpg

:lmao: I so totally NEVER noticed that before!

The dress belonged to Suzanne Doyle (U2 Principle Management member), apparently Bono saw her wearing it, and decided that he wanted to wear it :lol:

There's a photo in U2 at the End of the World of her wearing it:

image16di8.jpg

DreamOutLoud13 said:
The dress belonged to Suzanne Doyle (U2 Principle Management member), apparently Bono saw her wearing it, and decided that he wanted to wear it :lol:

There's a photo in U2 at the End of the World of her wearing it:

image16di8.jpg

:love: OMG! another pic of him in that shirt!!!! I've never seen this one before!

DreamOutLoud13 said:

I've got some better pictures of him in it:

bonoabcoat.jpg

I loooove this photo.

Bono is so freaking cute:love:

Galeongirl said:

:love: OMG! another pic of him in that shirt!!!! I've never seen this one before!

Gg do you remember around (almost) 2 years ago now the "Bono tie-dye file"? :giggle: I'm pretty sure that pic was in there.

bonocomet said:

Gg do you remember around (almost) 2 years ago now the "Bono tie-dye file"? :giggle: I'm pretty sure that pic was in there.

:scratch: I don't remember that, but I do remember you helping me out with a LOT of the pics with him in that shirt.... this one wasn't in it tho, since I saved them all in a special folder!

Oh maybe it didn't make it in there then... I just remembered you wanting every single pic of him in that shirt :giggle:

It's a lot different, look at the collars.

Everytime I see this thread title I think of animal fur :shifty: Bono's thick winter coat... :drool:

Back
Top Bottom