Bono's Sexiest Videos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Billie Midol said:
Well, for a gal your age to admire Bono shows what exquisite taste in men you have!

Heh, thanks. :).

Originally posted by Billie Midol
They probably half-expect it from him. After all,he IS Bono! LOL!

Haha, true.

Your'e awesome.,Angela! Thank you!:up:

You're welcome. :D.

Flaming june, yeah, that wink from R&H definitely counts. :yes:. And I also agree with the mention of the "Streets" video. That video's in my top 5 out of all their videos-not only does Bono look great, but the concept is awesome.

Angela

Another video worth mentioning is "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For". I love how they bring the color on as Bono lifts his arms in the beginning of the video...and also that it was filmed in Las Vegas:sexywink:

Billie Midol said:
Another video worth mentioning is "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For". I love how they bring the color on as Bono lifts his arms in the beginning of the video...and also that it was filmed in Las Vegas:sexywink:

That is cool. I like how they're just hanging out with the fans downtown, and how he hops on the hood of the car at the end (heh, could you just imagine the reaction if a Bono girl was in that car?). And I love it at the beginning when Bono tilts his head slightly to the side when singing, "Only to be with you". That's cute.

Plus, like I said, his mannerisms remind me of a guy I liked a couple years back, which certainly doesn't hurt. :tongue:.

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

That is cool. I like how they're just hanging out with the fans downtown, and how he hops on the hood of the car at the end (heh, could you just imagine the reaction if a Bono girl was in that car?). And I love it at the beginning when Bono tilts his head slightly to the side when singing, "Only to be with you". That's cute.

YES!!!! I love that part,too!!! He's so adorable when he does that!!!

Plus, like I said, his mannerisms remind me of a guy I liked a couple years back, which certainly doesn't hurt. :tongue:.

Angela

OMG!!! Angela,that is so wild that you say that!!!!
The guy I am infatuated with reminds me SO much of Bono...he kind of looks like him he even has a cleft chin like Bono....:love:...but that's not why I like him ......but it sure doesn't hurt..:tongue:

Billie Midol said:

Absolutely!!! I agree 100%!!

A personal favorite of mine is the way he would dance around in those boots he wore during the JT era! He looked so sexy when he'd stand on his toes or stomp his feet while he was singing! Something about the way he looks in those boots........ :sexywink:...drives me wild.... :drool:

Ooooh YES!! The way he moved and stomped in those boots really does it for me :censored: The way he used to bend his legs in JT like this:

beautiful.jpg

bend.jpg

How about this pose:

bonoubend.jpg

And Streets and the hood of the car in ISHFWILF :love:

*now officially a PLEBA thread*

Billie Midol said:
YES!!!! I love that part,too!!! He's so adorable when he does that!!!

:yes:. Makes me want to hug him.

OMG!!! Angela,that is so wild that you say that!!!!
The guy I am infatuated with reminds me SO much of Bono...he kind of looks like him he even has a cleft chin like Bono....:love:...

*Cue "Twilight Zone" theme music*

Freaky. That's cool. :). What era do his looks most resemble?

The guy I liked didn't look flat out like Bono, but his mannerisms mirrored a lot of Bono's, and his smile was kinda similar to Bono's at times. And he wrote poetry, and had political views similar to Bono's, and played guitar and everything...

I knew that guy from school long before my thing for Bono came into being, though. But looking at those similarities, I got a better idea of what my "type" of guy was, which helps. :).

but that's not why I like him ......but it sure doesn't hurt..:tongue:

Nope, it certainly doesn't. :). What was it that got you interested in him originally (if you don't mind me asking).

Angela

U2Kitten, those pictures are awesome!!!! Thank you so much for posting them,what a great site to see when I came home from work!:love:

You and I have something in common.What I have always loved while watching Bono in "Rattle & Hum',is the way he bends his legs and feet!! Something so sexy about that...those pics just say it all!!!:drool:

Moonlit_Angel said:

*Cue "Twilight Zone" theme music*

Freaky. That's cool. :). What era do his looks most resemble?

LOL! Angela, I'm so glad you asked because there's no one else I can tell this to who will appreciate it as much as you probably will!

His hair is short like Bono' s was in the "Pop" era but his face is more like a younger Bono ,somewhere between "Joshua Tree" and "ZooTV ". He's a babe....

I knew that guy from long before my thing for Bono came into being, though. But looking at those similarities, I got a better idea of what my "type" of guy was, which helps. :).

That is so cool and again, I must praise your taste in men!!

Nope, it certainly doesn't. :). What was it that got you interested in him originally (if you don't mind me asking).

Angela
:wink:

I don't mind at all,I love it! I tell you,I just saw him from across the room and it was like WHOA!!! I knew he was someone I wanted to get to know. I must admit that the closer I looked at him,the more I noticed his resemblance to Bono .I was intrigued, to say the least. His eyes are amazingly Bono like... .
However, now that I am getting to know him, I like his personality as well which could not be more different than Bono's. He's shy and doesn't talk much. LOL! Nothing like Bono in that department but his ...shall we say...flirtation devices? :flirt:
LOL! I mean his mannerisms of the heart are very Bono-like. The way he looks at me and he has some of those little boy qualities that Bono has.He has intense blue eyes, those crease dimples and cleft chin like Bono has. ...
:love: :tongue:

Last edited:
Moonlit_Angel said:

The guy I liked didn't look flat out like Bono, but his mannerisms mirrored a lot of Bono's, and his smile was kinda similar to Bono's at times. And he wrote poetry, and had political views similar to Bono's, and played guitar and everything...

Angela

Those are definitely some attractive simliarities to Bono, Angela!!! The guy sounds really cool. I can understand why you liked him so much...:sexywink:

THANK YOU Angela for the link! :bow: :hug: I will run that as soon as I get my computer to work it! :drool:

You are right, Billie M, Angela has good taste :yes: And so do you! ;)

JT Bono :drool:

bonosilhouette.jpg

I think this is a still from one of those videos:tongue:

Billie Midol said:
LOL! Angela, I'm so glad you asked because there's no one else I can tell this to who will appreciate it as much as you probably will!

Hehe, 'tis the advantage of places like this site. :D.

His hair is short like Bono' s was in the "Pop" era but his face is more like a younger Bono ,somewhere between "Joshua Tree" and "ZooTV ". He's a babe....

Ooh...nice. Wow. That's not a bad combination.

That is so cool and again, I must praise your taste in men!!

Hehe, thanks. You've got good taste, too.

I don't mind at all,I love it! I tell you,I just saw him from across the room and it was like WHOA!!! I knew he was someone I wanted to get to know. I must admit that the closer I looked at him,the more I noticed his resemblance to Bono .I was intrigued, to say the least. His eyes are amazingly Bono like... .
However, now that I am getting to know him, I like his personality as well which could not be more different than Bono's. He's shy and doesn't talk much. LOL! Nothing like Bono in that department but his ...shall we say...flirtation devices? :flirt:
LOL! I mean his mannerisms of the heart are very Bono-like. The way he looks at me and he has some of those little boy qualities that Bono has.He has intense blue eyes, those crease dimples and cleft chin like Bono has. ...
:love: :tongue:

Awww. He sounds really cool. What kinds of hobbies does he have?

Those are definitely some attractive simliarities to Bono, Angela!!! The guy sounds really cool. I can understand why you liked him so much...

:yes:. Mmhm. Unfortunately, nothing ever wound up happening with him, 'cause he was a senior, I was a junior, and he was going to graduate at the end of that year and everything, and then I also was never sure if he had a girlfriend or not. :sigh:. But we did get to be pretty good friends, so at least there was that.

Arts & literature guys appeal to me. Nothing better than a guy who can play music, reads a lot, write great poems, and is a sweet and sensitive, open-minded person. :).

U2Kitten, you're very welcome. I hope it works for you, 'cause I was recently there and it didn't come up for me, but then again, that might've just been my computer being a poopy-head 'cause of the pop-up blocker thing we have.

And I've said it before and I'll say it again-you also have great taste in men. :D.

Angela

U2Kitten said:

You are right, Billie M, Angela has good taste :yes: And so do you! ;)

JT Bono :drool:

bonosilhouette.jpg

I think this is a still from one of those videos:tongue:

YUMMMY!!!:drool: Thank you,U2Kitten!! You are so nice to post those Bono pictures! I think that pic is from the "Spanish Eyes" video,right? :sexywink:

Moonlit_Angel said:

:yes:. Mmhm. Unfortunately, nothing ever wound up happening with him, 'cause he was a senior, I was a junior, and he was going to graduate at the end of that year and everything, and then I also was never sure if he ad a girlfriend or not. :sigh:. But we did get to be pretty good friends, so at least there was that.

Arts & literature guys appeal to me. Nothing better than a guy who can play music, reads a lot, write great poems, and is a sweet and sensitive, open-minded person. :).

And I've said it before and I'll say it again-you also have great taste in men. :D.

Angela

Well, perhaps you will run into him again one day and you can find out if there is something more between you. You never know....

I can relate to what you say about men who are into literature. I love men who are well-read which is why two of my favorite performers are Bono and David Lee Roth. They are both voracious readers which in turn makes them great interviews !!!

I also like that Bono has a lot of self- confidence which I know a lot of people don't always appreciate. They think he's smug and he is sometimes but he is never less than charming! Like you mentioned,you like a man who is sweet and open- minded. There is something very sweet about Bono and that's what I am drawn to...
:love:...as well as the very strong sensual "Night and Day" video side of him...:tongue:

Last edited:
Well, perhaps you will run into him again one day and you can find out if there is something more between you. You never know....

Heh. Yeah, maybe so. Fate does freaky things sometimes. We'll see what happens.

I can relate to what you say about men who are into literature. I love men who are well-read which is why two of my favorite performers are Bono and David Lee Roth. They are both voracious readers which in turn makes them great interviews !!!

Yep. It's always good to be able to hold an intelligent conversation with a guy about any and everything-that's one thing I'd love to do sometime, if I ever got the chance to meet Bono-to sit down and just discuss all kinds of things with him, hear his opinions on things. That'd be so fascinating.

I also like that Bono has a lot of self- confidence which I know a lot of people don't always appreciate. They think he's smug and he is sometimes but he is never less than charming! Like you mentioned,you like a man who is sweet and open- minded.

:yes:. As for the self-confidence bit-yeah, Bono might come off as arrogant to some people, but the good thing about him is that if he ever does have moments like that, that's all they are-moments. He also has been shown to be a very humble, at times self-deprecating, even, person. I mean, considering the way he's talked about how Irish people look down on a person getting a big head, that definitely helps him to keep himself in check and not get all egotistical.

Besides, I don't mind people having some confidence about themselves if they can back it up, which Bono certainly can. What I hate are guys who think they're God's gift to women, and who think they're so cool and everything. Bono's never, from what I've seen and read, come across like that. He's a natural flirt, yes, but not the scummy guy kind of flirt, the sweet, slightly shy kind of flirt. My crush was like that as well.

And his charm is neverending. That's what got me right away-I saw the "When The Stars Go Blue" video in the summer of 2002, and when he was dancing with Andrea Corr at the end, it was so sweet and he was being such a charming person during the whole thing, and I really liked that. And on the interest went from there. :).

There is something very sweet about Bono and that's what I am drawn to...:love:...as well as the very strong sensual "Night and Day" video side of him...:tongue:

Ditto all that. :D.

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

Yep. It's always good to be able to hold an intelligent conversation with a guy about any and everything-that's one thing I'd love to do sometime, if I ever got the chance to meet Bono-to sit down and just discuss all kinds of things with him, hear his opinions on things. That'd be so fascinating.

OMG!!! That's what I would to do if I ever met him,too!! As he sings in SIAM .."There's nothing you can throw at me,that I haven't already heard.."...He's done so much,I could listen to that man for DAYS!!! LMAO!!!
Originally posted by Moonlit_Angel

:yes:. As for the self-confidence bit-yeah, Bono might come off as arrogant to some people, but the good thing about him is that if he ever does have moments like that, that's all they are-moments. He also has been shown to be a very humble, at times self-deprecating, even, person. I mean, considering the way he's talked about how Irish people look down on a person getting a big head, that definitely helps him to keep himself in check and not get all egotistical.

Besides, I don't mind people having some confidence about themselves if they can back it up, which Bono certainly can. What I hate are guys who think they're God's gift to women, and who think they're so cool and everything. Bono's never, from what I've seen and read, come across like that. He's a natural flirt, yes, but not the scummy guy kind of flirt, the sweet, slightly shy kind of flirt. My crush was like that as well.

And his charm is neverending. That's what got me right away-I saw the "When The Stars Go Blue" video in the summer of 2002, and when he was dancing with Andrea Corr at the end, it was so sweet and he was being such a charming person during the whole thing, and I really liked that. And on the interest went from there. :).
LOVE

Angela

That is why I find a truly confident man so attractive. A lot of men who think they are God's gift to women really have no true self-confidence, all they have is bravado. True self-confidence shows when a man is secure in himself enough to dance in a silly way or speak out about things he feels passion for.
The way you described Bono dancing with Andrea Corr is perfect. He's a flirt but he's still a gentleman,that's the feeling I get from Bono. True self-confidence like that is rare in a man which is one of the many reasons why I find Bono so fascinating .....:bono: ...and his blue eyes and cleft chin don't hurt either...:sexywink::love:

Last edited:
I watched the Elevation concert on VH1 back in November 2001. At that time I thought I had sort of outgrown my crush on Bono, although I continued to love the music. Then the band started playing WOWY and Bono pulled that girl out of the audience, cuddled with her, sang to her, kissed her cheek and her hand - and I suddenly realized I desperately wanted to be that girl! :sigh: :combust: The crush was back!

Grrr...that girl from the Boston concert...lucky stiff.

My reaction'd probably be the exact same one as hers, though, if I were in her place.

Anywho, yeah, I cannot wait until U2 gets out and tours again. I really hope I get a chance to see them-I never have before, only on T.V. have I seen their concerts, and I want to actually be at one sooooo incredibly badly.

Billie Midol said:
OMG!!! That's what I would to do if I ever met him,too!! As he sings in SIAM .."There's nothing you can throw at me,that I haven't already heard.."...He's done so much,I could listen to that man for DAYS!!! LMAO!!!

:yes:. Doesn't matter what it is he's talking about, I'd sit and listen for as long as he talked, just 'cause I want to see what all he has to say, and the way he expresses himself is so intriguing.

That is why I find a truly confident man so attractive. A lot of men who think they are God's gift to women really have no true self-confidence, all they have is bravado. True self-confidence shows when a man is secure in himself enough to dance in a silly way or speak out about things he feels passion for.

Exactly.

The way you described Bono dancing with Andrea Corr is perfect. He's a flirt but he's still a gentleman,that's the feeling I get from Bono. True self-confidence like that is rare in a man which is one of the many reasons why I find Bono so fascinating .....:bono: ...and his blue eyes and cleft chin don't hurt either...:sexywink::love:

So true, so true. And the whole gentleman thing-that's another thing that I like about Bono, and about the rest of the guys-the way they treat women. Bono's talked before about how much he admires women (Ali in particular, which is so sweet), and the lyrics and stuff dealing with women always puts them in a good light. He's very respectful. That's a definite plus.

And yeah, those good looks of his certainly don't hurt, either. :).

Man, this conversation's fun. :D.

Angela

*pops head in*

....wow! I'm surprised this never got moved to PLEBA! Nice work!

I'm feeling very strongly for Bono again. I went through a too-busy-for-U2-trying-other-music-bitter-b/c-friend-died phase, but I'm coming out of that now and getting psyched for the next album and tour :hyper:

I know this isn't a music video, but my personal favorite is Streets from Boston, either the DVD or NBA footage. It's everything Bono - the screaming, the jumping, the interacting with the groud, the running around, the changing of lyrics, the bright lights, the power and emotion.....I could go on and on and on....

:dance:

*listens to Teenage Wasteland*

Last edited:
LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
*pops head in*

....wow! I'm surprised this never got moved to PLEBA! Nice work!

I'm feeling very strongly for Bono again. I went through a too-busy-for-U2-trying-other-music-bitter-b/c-friend-died phase, but I'm coming out of that now and getting psyched for the next album and tour :hyper:

I know this isn't a music video, but my personal favorite is Streets from Boston, either the DVD or NBA footage. It's everything Bono - the screaming, the jumping, the interacting with the groud, the running around, the changing of lyrics, the bright lights, the power and emotion.....I could go on and on and on....

:dance:

*listens to Teenage Wasteland*

Well said and BTW I have to tell you again...your avatar is so HOT!!!!:drool::love:

Billie Midol said:
I agree,this conversation is so much fun! I love talking to you about Bono!!!:applaud: :bono:

:yes:.

Heh, I saw the hour of that "100 Sexiest Artists" countdown this morning with Bono on it. Could you just imagine what would happen if they talked to us Bono girls about him? They'd want to shut us up eventually so they could move on to the next artist. :laugh:.

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

Heh, I saw the hour of that "100 Sexiest Artists" countdown this morning with Bono on it. Could you just imagine what would happen if they talked to us Bono girls about him? They'd want to shut us up eventually so they could move on to the next artist. :laugh:.

Angela

LMAO!!! :laugh:So true!!! That could be a whole show unto itself!!!:D

I like that one woman who was interviewed on that VH1 show. I can't remember her name but she's a very attractive black lady .She commented that the first time she saw Bono she said something like;" That little man sure is sexy!!! " :sexywink:

Last edited:
Happy New Year to all my U2 friends and Bonoholics! This brings us to....

The NEW YEAR'S DAY video!!!

Have to keep the "New Year's Day" song and video tradition going. Every year I listen to that song when I wake up...whenever that is during the day. LOL!

I watch the video, too. I'll be honest I was more into the music than Bono's looks when I first started listening to U2 in 1981 ...not that I am not still into the music, they have grown as a band and are better than ever but I never had the hots for Bono until the ZooTV era....I was more into Larry...I still love Larry ,he's a beautiful man but Bono...well...he's just so sexy and interesting....he's like a fine wine...he just gets better with age...:D :p

Last edited:
Billie Midol said:
LMAO!!! :laugh:So true!!! That could be a whole show unto itself!!!:D

LOL, yep. But hey, I certainly wouldn't mind devoting a show to that subject. :D.

I like that one woman who was interviewed on that VH1 show. I can't remember her name but she's a very attractive black lady .She commented that the first time she saw Bono she said something like;" That little man sure is sexy!!! " :sexywink:

Hehe, yep, Wanda Sykes, U2 concert (uh, yeah, I haven't seen that clip a million times, nooo...:reject:...). :up: to her-she's obviously got some taste.

Happy New Year to all my U2 friends and Bonoholics! This brings us to....

The NEW YEAR'S DAY video!!!

Have to keep the "New Year's Day" song and video tradition going. Every year I listen to that song when I wake up...whenever that is during the day. LOL!

Yep. Same here.

I watch the video, too. I'll be honest I was more into the music than Bono's looks when I first started listening to U2 in 1981 ...not that I am not still into the music, they have grown as a band and are better than ever but I never had the hots for Bono until the ZooTV era....

Oh, yeah? So what was it that got you to notice him during that era-the attitude, the look, a certain video?

I was more into Larry...I still love Larry ,he's a beautiful man

He is. He's right behind Bono for me. I certainly can't deny that he's a good-looking man. And let's face it, he was a plain ol' cutie back in the early 80s-I get such a kick out of seeing early pictures and clips of him back when he was about 19, 20 years old. :hug: :larry:.

but Bono...well...he's just so sexy and interesting....he's like a fine wine...he just gets better with age...

Angela

Bono's Shades, I know what you mean about the crush being back :cute: I had a crush on him from 81-93 something wild. But I got out of it during Passengers and Pop but in Elevation whoa was it back!! SIGH!! :love: I can't stand the Boston girl though, it makes me too jealous :grumpy:

Let's be honest girls....the crush never REALLY leaves us.....it subsides so that we can still date and have relationships but you know.....:sexywink:...Bono is always in the back of your brain...:love: ...and perhaps some other parts of your..:censored: :ohmy:

You're right Billie Bono never really leaves us, he's like Frosty the Snowman, when it's time for the new tour, and the rush of a rock and roll wind kisses him, he'll be back, and so will my heart palpitations :heart: I just wasn't personally fond of the Passengers or Pop era hair, clothes and glasses on him so he didn't turn me on in, well, you know, THAT way :eek: :evil: :censored: But the old schoolgirl crush hit me again for the Elevation tour, probably worse than ever. Yes I am still under his spell. The thrill of 2001 has not worn off and I crave more! :tongue:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom