Bono's in LA.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Update from @u2.com

Update: Bono and Edge were at the party last night, which was hosted by Elevation Partners, and might have doubled as the company's annual meeting (which has happened in October in past years). @U2 reader Roman G., who also writes for the Contra Costa Times and Oakland Tribune spoke to the restaurant owner, who said, "It was fascinating. It was wild." Now you know!

doc48f91cabb4261113993648.jpg

OH FUCK YEAH! JUST GOT TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGG THIS IS AWESOME. :yippie: :hyper:

I need one too, but I guess I'm going to have to wait. Maybe they'll do a promo in NYC.

If you're a U2 fan, don't move to the southeastern section of the United States...you'll never get a chance to mingle or have awesome times with the boys. :sad::tsk::scream::sigh:

I live in Central Europe, they never come here, except for concerts, and very rarely Bono is seen around here when he's doing his campaigning. I've always envied US fans. OK, we can go to Ireland, but it's also not just "around the corner".

Actually... aside from a couple of the big cities it's not like they are all over the place here in the US either between concerts, and besides the US is kinda big, I won't be popping around the corner to New York any time myself :wink: Best luck is to probably move to France :hmm:

I live in Central Europe, they never come here, except for concerts, and very rarely Bono is seen around here when he's doing his campaigning. I've always envied US fans. OK, we can go to Ireland, but it's also not just "around the corner".

I understand what you're saying Last Unicorn. I guess I just have a problem with the fact that ALL the events in the US either happen in California, or New York. I'm just a little bitter and jealous of the fans that see them over and over. I've been a fan for over 11 years now and I have been to 7 concerts, met Bono once (briefly) and have attended one Bono event. I am blessed for what I have gotten...don't get me wrong. I would just really like to have a chance to have fun with other fans, especially PLEBANS. I get sad reading this thread, because it will never happen, seeing as though I'm in the southeast, in a state that U2 rarely comes to, South Carolina.

I'll be quiet now. :reject:

Back
Top Bottom