Bono's Hair Now!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cute Irish Bono

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Now I like the hair JT Bono. But I am a big fan of Pop Bono and Elevation Bono. I really like his dyed black hair. But now I am really growing to like his hair now. I saw the pics from Bono's graduation and they were beautiful! Great smiles, too! :wink: Anyways, my point is if there's any more pics that haven't been posted of that, please post them. :) I esp. love this already posted one. :cute:

bman.jpg

*Picture resized by Sicy - too large

Last edited:
Black again please !!! But not too black ! Do you think his hair is naturally red (not to say orange !) ? I mean, when he was young, he had brown hair, not red... Anyway, he's still handsome :drool:

Alright evrybody, I'm gonna try to post my FIRST pic ! So be indulgent, it may not work !
Here is THE perfect haircut and colour :
026.jpg

Anybody's agree ?

Good job posting MissMa! :applaud: Great pic too! :drool:

I think Bono's hair looked great at the photoshoot in Portugal. He should do that to it all the time! It's fine like it is, but I like it better darker too, and not so slicked down on the top as the pic you posted (though that was probably because of the graduation hat)

MissMaCo said:
Do you think his hair is naturally red (not to say orange !) ? I mean, when he was young, he had brown hair, not red...

His natural hair color is kind of golden. Like a light brownish red. You can see it close to his roots where there's no dye. Also, when he had a buzz cut, his hair was reddish brown. When I met him, he had some facial hair and it was reddish brown (and a little gray). In his wedding pics, his hair looks almost blonde. It just depends on the lighting. Most early pics of him are black and white so it gives the impression that his natural color is much darker than it really is. Also, I'm sure he dyed his hair when he was younger too.

Last edited:
Oh but that wedding pic was obviously dyed ;) Also during Pop, at times he had very dark or blondish hair too.

This is his original hair color :cute:

bonoboycity.jpg

Last edited:
More color young Bono pics :cute:

bonoboyflower-vi.jpg

bonocorbis-vi.jpg

bonogloria-vi.jpg

Young and sweet, only 17 :cute:

teen-vi.jpg

Sorry to get carried away :uhoh: Bono's hair is my favorite subject, it does things to me :reject:

U2aremyfriends said:
I like how his hair looks now, it reminds me of the JT era, aaawwww...good times!! :D

Oh yes, good times! :love:

Do you think he's going for this look? :sexywink: :combust:

hotlook-vi.jpg

I personally think that when you are getting older, the shorter and the lighter is better. Now it's just lighter but I think he should keep shorter hair. He would look younger.

Forget the black....he's no longer 30. It wouldn't fit him now.

To

I will be in the minority here but I don't think Bono should wear his hair as long as he does it these days - it makes him look older (additionally because the color is so light) and tired.

Either color it darker - as close to his natural color as possible, or leave your natural color - on the cover of October you can see he has brown hair and I don't think he's ALL grey just yet - and cut it and not comb it all the way back behind the forehead. (also without the grease he had during POP and ATYCLB era - for example Sweetest thing video)

Perfect haircut for him - BD/ATYCLB cover/ES video/SATS video. IMO.

I like his hair on the first pic. The way it is now. I didn't liked what he did on the Portugal photoshoot, it was too pretty. He should have it like it is now for the new tour and promotional stuff. :up:

One thing that has always perplexed me over the last few years is seeing people say that he should cut his hair so he won't look old. Sorry, I love Bono dearly, and I think he's hot, but have you noticed the way his face has changed and aged? Look at the lines in his face, especially his forehead. Take away the hair, he'd look 20 years older. I mean it, just like an ordinary, boring old fart. The shorter and lighter it is the older he'd appear. I have also been shocked that some want him to let it go gray! Don't even get me started on how old he'd look then! Bono is much too young for the go lighter thing, my aunties did that, when they were about 65 or 70! Bono is not old yet. Maybe it's because I'm his age, and so is my husband, and we have long dark hair and have no desire to give up and be old. Hardly any celebrity does, and most regular people don't either. When are you going to learn 40 something is not old! You'll find out one day.

I am looking forward to a long haired Bono for the upcoming tour :flirt: I hope he never has his hair any shorter than the Heart of America tour.

I said this in the topless thread too, but I think it was a dreadful mistake that Bono ever shaved off his hair in the first place because it did not grow back as good. People think it's only hair and it will grow back, but it might not be the same. This pic I stole from the topless thread was taken in 1995 the summer before he shaved it off, look how lusciuos and nice it was!

1afbe461.jpg

If he had never cut it all off it probably would have retained the shape and soft delicate curls it had here. :sad: Since it's grown back it's coarser and seems messy all the time. He still looks better with it long than short but it is a shame his hair was ruined because he cut all of it off.

Sheryl Crowe is another person who should never have cut her hair. It has not grown back as thick and nice as it used to be either.

on a side note, do you think flat irons damage your hair(im thinking of using one)

bono shoud get the hair he had in night & day video!(jt)
long hair is a rock&roll look. it would be cool if he tied his hair too.
but he can do what ever he wants!

shaun vox said:
on a side note, do you think flat irons damage your hair(im thinking of using one)

That is becoming a fad. My teenage neice irons her hair, even though it's already so straight it won't hold curl anyway.:shrug:

bono shoud get the hair he had in night & day video!(jt)
long hair is a rock&roll look. it would be cool if he tied his hair too.

:hyper: :drool: :up: :faint:

Back
Top Bottom