Bono w/o sunglasses

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Susan:wave: Hey lady luck I see we are close to 1000 post!!! This excites me for some reason:shrug: Not more than these pics of Bono...I have a weakness for Bono's long hair:drool:

LostAtMoon said:
Gorgeous background.:D

3d05ea35.jpg

d45acf66.jpg

*thud* :drool: this is my all time favorite pic of the B man...er, one of my favorites, lol. :wink:

those earlier shots-he looks so unhappy in most of them-he was in allot of inner turmoil then can you see it-the pain in his eyes...-a terrible sadness...see him now-he's always smiling and his eyes smile too and glow with happiness-he's been through the mill but come out restored the other end:) what a journey-his life! wow!

I love this thread. I love seeing Bono without his sunglasses (see my avatar). If I ran the world, he wouldn't wear them. I love this thread.

(Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know the reasons *why* he wears them. Supposedly his eyes are sensitive to light, he gets red eyes from his allergies and drinking, he thinks he looks cool with them. Whatever. Ditch the shades, Bono. You've even said it's impossible to see God with sunglasses on; even more reason for you not to wear them!)

Have I mentioned I love this thread? :heart:

Last edited:
Whoever posted the pic of Bono with the Ethiopian child taken while he and Ali were in the Ethiopian refugee camp in 1985 -

BLESS YOU!

It is one of the BEST pictures I have ever seen of Bono in Africa.

My heart soared when I saw it.:angel:

Back
Top Bottom