Bono to sing with Queen?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2isProgressive

The Fly
I heard 1 rumor a few weeks ago that he was talked about in joining up with Brian May, Roger Taylor, and John Deacon to do a Queen reunion tour. Granted, no 1, not even Bono would be able to replace Freddie Mercury, but I still would be curious. I also heard names like George Michael, Gary Cherone, maybe even Steve Perry would be other possible singers who might be able to pull off Freddie's parts well. Unsure if its been discussed on this forum much since I have not posted here much basically since this forum started asking for $ but atleast posting, reading public threads are still free ;). But I am unsure if others have talked about, if they have sorry if I'm re-hashing old news.

Kyle

We've heard this one before, but I highly doubt it. Bono will have his hands, and his throat, full enough touring with U2 next year.

Who's Steve Perry? I know everyone else mentioned but him.

I think that of all the singers right now George Michael would be the best choice. They already did that koncert on Wembley in Freddie's memory and - I only heard the "somebody to love" version - I think they connected good and George Michael pulled it off well.

Queen rocks...and sorry folkss as good as Bono is im not sure if he's a better singer than Freddie...

hmm...thats a tough one cuz i just thought of the "Heartland" ending...

~*Buffalo*~ said:
Hehe ... I saw the title of this thread and thought it meant Bono would sing with THE Queen ... as in Elizabeth. Now that would be funny :D

I didn't know the Queen was involved in music. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom