Bono Shades

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Giarre emailed me back, the ONLY colors they have available right now are the ones that have been listed on their site for a while now.

As for the RS cover, although they APPEAR Violet, I think they're the Rose-tinted ones, it's just the lighting.

arturogas said:
Bono wears a solid green one the most of the concert during LAPOE he wears a Dark one maybe black? and at the ends of the show he wears the pink ones, here in mexico at the reforma newspaper comes a big picture of Bono wearing the Green ones not faded a solid green color so how many colors are gonna be avialable or there are Bono exclusive colors?

By the way anyone knows what color of the 9285 bono wears at the Rolling Stone Cover?

if you refer to the RS cover of circa 2 months ago, i 'm sure that they are not the 9285 but the previous model (the same at all) of armani made by luxottica, that he weared even during the tour.
you could esealy see that looking at the lenses.

if someone receive the 9285 from giarre, keep us informed.

brad, giarre on the site says that the credit cards are charged when the glasses are about to ship, so you probably will receive them in a short time.
and probably they are now avaible for the ones that ordered them before that red campaign stuff.

cf said:
brad, giarre on the site says that the credit cards are charged when the glasses are about to ship, so you probably will receive them in a short time.
and probably they are now avaible for the ones that ordered them before that red campaign stuff.

Now that there's some evidence that giarre may be shipping out, has anyone who ordered from ottica heard anything other than April?

Giarre charged my credit card this past Friday and now it appears that the charge is reveresed. I contacted giaree but have not heard back from them. Unclear if they have some stock right now or if this was just a mistake. I'll keep you posted.

congrats :D i've just read that giarre is still waiting for my ID and cradit card scan. Dunno if they will be able to ship my shades after i send them the missin stuff :(

I spoke with giarre and they said that they just got 1 pair of 9285s in so far, that the stock is slowly trickling in, but that most of the people on the waiting list might have to wait until April 15th.

Dont shoot me!

Okay I am going to ask a question in good faith..I am looking for REAL flys...not the giant chinese made ones that took me for $30...but real flys..We are doing a Zoo TV tour show and I cant find thme anywhere~~~!! Really I have looked for days online..anyone here that can help a Bonobe?

there was and i think still a guy who is selling off his original french made flys on ebay-a bono pair went for about 400.00 a month ago
last i looked he had the one piece green/black ones up--lenny kravitz wore them also
anxious to hear about the green armanis brad!!

OK, got the green 9285s.........theyre really cool and I love the faded aspect of the lenses. One thing I do not like is the Red Logo, it is huge and looks out of place. Why did they have to do that to an awesome pair of sunnglasses? If someone can tell me how, I'll upload some pix. thanks

but someone said that the red log is removable, it's a sticker.
try to upload some pix, please.

It is definitely not a sticker, it is a stamp and it looks terrible. You could probably scratch it off but scratch your lense in the process. Someone tell me how to upload these pix. thanks

Holy crap.... that lady from Giarre lied then.... please upload pix, because now I don't think I'm gonna get 'em... Ugghhh!

Someone please tell me how to upload these pix:mad:
Don't get me wrong, these green sunglasses are still kick ass, they would just be a lot more kick ass if they didn't have that Red Logo. Funny thing is you never see Bono wearing any with the Logo on them.

brad-do you have a photobucket account??
if not, photobucket dot com-free account
upload picts then under your pict you will see 3 html addresses, cut and paste the last one into your reply post
a red logo!?!??! if they are totally cool, maybe trade for my rose......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom