Bono In Cannes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1151a09a.jpg

6acf50fe.jpg

:ohmy: what's going on here ?

:crack: ) Holy Bono hotness!

And for those of you posting pics of The B Man teasing us relentlessly with his lovely chest Thank you !!!

Guguza, thank you for the XL pics …. Aww you are a true pleban “Bigger is better”.

Bono is looking sooo good …..Penelope is not immune; she is also trying to sneak a peek.
BonoFox1 said:
If only I could slip my hand in that open shirt and rub.
:combust:

emmabergstrom said:
"Musician Bono and American actor and jury president Sean Penn arrives for the film premiere of "The Third Wave" during the 61st International film festival in Cannes, southern France, on Friday, May 16, 2008." Daylife Bono

bsp.jpg
How so serious man :D :drool: !

u2trinity said:
:ohmy: what's going on here ?

:crack: ) Holy Bono hotness!

And for those of you posting pics of The B Man teasing us relentlessly with his lovely chest Thank you !!!

Guguza, thank you for the XL pics …. Aww you are a true pleban “Bigger is better”.

Bono is looking sooo good …..Penelope is not immune; she is also trying to sneak a peek.

If only I could slip my hand in that open shirt and rub.
:combust:

You are welcome.

Am I a Pleban? :ohmy: I just consider myself like a Bonoholic! :lol:

u2jesusgirl said:

This has to be one of THE finest Bono photos I've seen in quite a while. My pulse is beating rather rapidly right now, maybe I need to lie down. Be back shortly :drool: :drool:

Thanks for the great photos.

Addicted To Bad said:
For me it doesn´t matter how long is Bono´s hair; if we is wearing plataform; if he´s covering his hands all the time.... the most important is that HE is Bono ... and he is the ONLY... That´s why he is BONO.... "That´s all!!! That´s all!!!":sexywink:

He´s the Original of the Species.....

:yes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom