Bono In Cannes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Beli...nice to know there is another in Perth.....there must be more of us around....I love these pix...who is the tall lady in the light green dress, she is rather gorgeous??:wave:

bonocomet said:
ok here it is in 2 pieces :reject: (sorry I can't put them together)

bonosean.jpg

Copyofbonosean.jpg

Even the photographer behind them is going crazy over these fine men! :lol: Just look at his face!

Thanks everyone for the GORGEOUS pictures of our beautiful Bono! What a man!

youvedonewhat said:
He's lovely, to be sure but I so...miss the hair...

*runs away*

*runs back again*

I don't mean the long hair like in JT days, just the longer hair he had on the Vertigo tour...

ok..

*runs away again...*

Oh don't run away! I know how you feel!! :hug: :shifty: :shh:

For me it doesn´t matter how long is Bono´s hair; if we is wearing plataform; if he´s covering his hands all the time.... the most important is that HE is Bono ... and he is the ONLY... That´s why he is BONO.... "That´s all!!! That´s all!!!":sexywink:

He´s the Original of the Species.....

:hmm: what if he grew it like Sean's hair there... sort of reminds me of his BD hair... might be interesting, but his current cut really suits him right now...

IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f268/kisses_blue/a12.jpg[/IMG]
X.jpg

IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f268/kisses_blue/b4.jpg[/IMG]
f72914f6.jpg

JCOSTER said:

Don't you have some laundry to do? :lol: :lol: :lol:

What- I am conserving water, Jeanie- NO LAUNDRY yesterday, today, tomorrow.
Bono would be proud, no???:wave: :wave: been thinking about you lately. but been stuck here selfishly, instead of emailing you! SORRY

WildHoney said:
There's a photo of Bono in my newspaper at the Vanity Fair Party, Penelope Cruz is wearing black but i can't find any on the web :grumpy:
Bono has his shirt open again:drool:

if you mean these ones, they are on REX :wave:

onekea said:

last unicorn said:
^ No please not! :lol: Sean Penn's hair looks CHAOTIC. Bono's hair is just fine. I'm so used to it, I don't miss his long hair.

:lol: I just meant the length. But I agree, I like his hair as it is now, suits him.

Back
Top Bottom