Bono and Paul MCcartney.........??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rythemwire

The Fly
They should do a song togather that would be so cool two AWSOME voices coming togather one a song!!:drool: I wonder if they ever did which song would they do a U2 song or a Paul/Wings song????

P.s just Thinking about this gives me the chills:eeklaugh: :hmm:

That would be interesting but not likely. Maybe one would join the other on stage sometime, but I have never heard of them being friends like Bono and Jagger are.

While we're on topic, here is a new pic of Paul at the Concert for George Harrison last week. He's with Harrison's son Dhani:

(I will upload later for non premiums if anyone is interested)

Attachments

• pauldhani.jpg
    pauldhani.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 70
Yeah, Dhani's looking mighty good...........I love McCartney, but it's sort of hard thinking of him doing something with Bono, they are very different singers IMHO.

Moonlit_Angel said:

I'd love to hear them doing, like, "Let It Be" or something like that. Bono's voice would do a song like that justice.

Actually, Bono and Paul shared the stage during that song at McCartney's R&R Hall of Fame induction. I can't remember if Bono sang any bits or not during that one though. But I remember seeing B onstage during "Let It Be" because it is one of my favorites.

....Maybe I'll dig out the video later and check to see if they did indeed sing together if nobody else can remember it.

Paul McCartney did record "Say, say, say" with Jacko, I think a duet with Bono would be a little bit lower on the unlikely list.

However, it would not be something I'd fight for as Paul McCartney really bothers me. :scream:

Last edited:
eep said:

Actually, Bono and Paul shared the stage during that song at McCartney's R&R Hall of Fame induction. I can't remember if Bono sang any bits or not during that one though. But I remember seeing B onstage during "Let It Be" because it is one of my favorites.

....Maybe I'll dig out the video later and check to see if they did indeed sing together if nobody else can remember it.

I have that video. Somewhere.............:drool: :drool:

FYI - I watched the video and although Bono is onstage while
McCartney sings "Let It Be" he doesn't sing any part of it.
He just stands at the back swaying along to the tune.

In a way, I like that though - he knows the big guys (Clapton, Springsteen, McCartney etc.) should have center stage on it anyway. His time will come. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom