Bono and Edger were here b/f HBO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JCOSTER

ONE love, blood, life
Bono & The Edge
9 9TH AVE

Oct 5th, 2006 @ 12pm

I just ate lunch next to Bono and The Edge (or is it the Edge?) at Pastis at 12th and 9th Ave. Sandra Bernhardt was there, too, but who cares? Both men were with lady friends.

there wives?

oh...too funny... JC I thought you had lunch next to them...I was thinking... boy, I wasn't kidding when I said lucks with you.

JCOSTER said:
Bono & The Edge
9 9TH AVE

Oct 5th, 2006 @ 12pm

I just ate lunch next to Bono and The Edge (or is it the Edge?) at Pastis at 12th and 9th Ave. Sandra Bernhardt was there, too, but who cares? Both men were with lady friends.

I've eaten at Pastis!!!! :D

Yet another Gawker sighting..

Bono
314 W 11TH ST

Oct 6th, 2006 @ 12pm

I was walking down 49th Street towards 5th (right near Rockefeller Center) and suddenly, I was looking right at Bono! He totally checked me out and I was thrilled :eek:) He was wearing rose-colored glasses and his hair is really short.

My best friend's brother is dating this girl who knows this guy, whose cousin saw Bono pass out at 31 Flavors last night.

JCOSTER, haven't you ever seen Ferris Bueller's Day Off?

You are apparently not a child of the 80s.

:tsk:

:wink:

How would I know how old you are?

You just didn't get the reference/joke, that's all.

We now return to Bono Watch 2006: Minute By Minute Tracking Using Doppler 1200 Radar

Last edited:
Re: Re: Bono and Edger were here b/f HBO

<3U2 said:

I've eaten at Pastis!!!! :D

i've walked on a street in NY that intersects with a street that intersects with a street that Pastis is on :|

just having fun.. obviously having a very boring day....... :wink:

corianderstem said:
My best friend's brother is dating this girl who knows this guy, whose cousin saw Bono pass out at 31 Flavors last night.

it's weird, but i think my best friend's brother is dating that same girl because i heard that same story. plus, then you posted it on tha internetz, so i know it's gotta be true. seriously, if we can get a radar detecor for bono that would be great. scary. and disturbing. but mostly great.

corianderstem said:
Apparently no one got my Ferris Bueller joke.

Apparently I am officially FREAKING OLD.

:grumpy:

When Bono was in Egypt's land, let my Bono gooooooo!

:wink:

corianderstem said:
How would I know how old you are?

You just didn't get the reference/joke, that's all.

We now return to Bono Watch 2006: Minute By Minute Tracking Using Doppler 1200 Radar

I was joking about age etc. I like the idea of a Bono Doppler though :up:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom