Bong Mine Railway, Liberia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't think we're running this into the ground quite enough.

Yeah, needs a bit more

2elxr4o.jpg

I was playing Roller Coaster tycoon :lol: I got it for 50 cents at the thrift store. It's like I'm a teenager all over again.

HOLY SHIT, THAT.

Oh man, my life revolved around Rollercoaster Tycoon 1 through to 3 back in the day.

Though Railroad Tycoon II will forever be dearest to my heart, not just for the subject matter but because it was the first Tycoon game I ever played.

In the same way that the first Age of Empires cemented my love of ancient history, was this a similar situation?

I bought the game because it seemed like a fun alternative to all the model railway plans I drew by hand. :laugh:

(Plus because my prior obsession was SimCity 2000 and I wanted to do more with the railways in that game than it would let me.)

Hah, Courier finally won a game. 6-0 6-0 0-1 so far ... and that one was against MY serve too. :laugh:

I should go make pizza for dinner.

Earlier I spent 20 minutes working on a wooden coaster, and had all the kinks nearly worked out... when I accidentally deleted it, instead of a smaller ride I was getting out of the way to make room for the last curve. FAIL. The game has no undo button.

Well that was just fucking WEIRD. I beat Courier 6-0 6-0 7-6! In that final set, I think every single one of those six games I dropped was on MY serve, or at least definitely five of them were. :lol:

Anyway, PIZZA.

damn me for growing up with stingy parents who only had Pong! :angry:
My dad played Legend of Zelda on NES like crazy when I was small. I was too young to really play the game, but when he beat a dungeon, he'd give me the controller and let me pick up the Triforce.
Of course, when I did get old enough to play, I knew all the secrets in the game from watching him play :D

Almost all of my computer game obsessions were Sim/Tycoon games ... I did love Need For Speed III though. A lot.

Man, I wish I had some bacon to put on this pizza. But it's still looking pretty sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom