Bong Mine Railway, Liberia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
two words: troy polamalu

*runstogoogle*

hit paydirt :)

troy-polamalu.jpg

reasonably handsome fellow ... assuming he has skill set to match :)

It's still one of the best selling albums of 2009, it's just everybody's figures are vastly down on 5-10 years ago.

Any album they put out would sell well... it's U2. They'd probably have to get more than the famous two crap albums under their belts before people would stop buying them.

Hehe, oh dear! Educate him with the good m00sics. :up:

Yeah, we're in the middle of it. Join us next time, perhaps!

will have to be next time . . . very gingerly offered him the earplugs when I was getting silly over In Absentia and he smiled politely . . . loved the first few but went green when The Sound of Muzak appeared :lol:

- having a little party in my head anyways so all is good :laugh:

Any album they put out would sell well... it's U2. They'd probably have to get more than the famous two crap albums under their belts before people would stop buying them.

I want Bono to actually release an album of him reciting the phone book just to see EYKIW put its money where its mouth is.

Your Unpleasant Family amused me the first time around, but it really is the throwaway moment of The Incident.

will have to be next time . . . very gingerly offered him the earplugs when I was getting silly over In Absentia and he smiled politely . . . loved the first few but went green when The Sound of Muzak appeared :lol:

- having a little party in my head anyways so all is good :laugh:

:tsk: I disrespect his music tastes!

Hahah, brilliant :up:

The Yellow Windows Of The Evening Train being just an ambient interlude let me down a bit. :(

:tsk: I disrespect his music tastes!

Hahah, brilliant :up:

he actually has a reasonable repetoire up his sleeve (christ that is hard to type when somewhat squiffy :lol:) but has raging phobia towards anything that is vaguely "smithsy" in origin and that thar The Sound of Muzak ticks that box in more than a few ways :)

parties in heads are a saving grace :yes:

Hey, when did Roger Waters join Porcupine Tree?

Oh wait, it's just Time Flies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom