Bobos, Sumber, Indonesia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
But it's Georgia, the sole reason for them not being awesome is Mikhail Saakashvilli!

(ass kisser of the US) :shifty:

I'd do a few things differently now, especially as a couple of portions (e.g. the woefully confusing central Raumati Beach section) is designed with 19th/early 20th century tramway principles in mind rather than 21st century principles, and the network in Waikanae is probably not the best since I just don't know Waikanae that well, but ... in general, I think it's great!

Now where's a billion dollars to build it? Anybody got a direct line to Bill Gates?

It's just about time for the daily forum hiccup anyway!

And you're running out of time for that 200 ...

Why? We're not really getting anywhere near the end of the thread at the current pace. :wink:

Just cause:

kick-ass.png

You've got to be proactive about these things though!

(Unless you're me, in which case topping a thread with 200+ seems a mere formality. I don't know why it's so easy for me. It's not like I'm the only Superthreader who spends a fair deal of time at the computer!)

Pointless note:
They (were) playing NYD on the background of a news story on the 7PM Report.

I don't think much is going to top me hearing SATS at my local Coles or U2's version of Everlasting Love at an ANZ.

Well, actually, Alison hearing Love Comes Tumbling coming out of some shop at a Melbourne shopping centre tops both of those!

Staring at the Sun at your Coles? :| How amusing.

Triple M plays alot of that cover of Everlasting Love. :crack:

Staring At The Sun! I'm looking for pasta when suddenly I realise the shop muzak sounds familiar ... I paused for a second and almost burst out laughing when I realised what it was.

It's the only time I've ever knowingly heard a Pop song in a public setting. Never heard anything else in stores, and I'm 99% sure I haven't heard anything from Pop on the radio. Not even when it came out. Gold Coast radio in 1997-98 was in love with NYD, WLCTT, and that sort of stuff.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom