Bitey-Bitey, Pitcairn Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he get stuck in traffic or bad weather or something?

You don't even feel like telling me what's wrong with mellotron being used in a Beatles song? That's kind of the reaction I was expecting instead of a "Fail."

Meh. Can't really be arsed.

I should go do the dishes or something. Woohoo.

No, he works at chili's and they're super busy cause families are coming into town, and no one wants to cook tonight

Well, that's the dishes done.

God, I feel the need to do something productive but with the uni semester done, there isn't really much to do. I'd most like to go out, but there isn't exactly much exciting within walking distance of me. Just plenty of medium density inner suburban housing and the occasional shop or small business. Woop-dee-doo.

Well, that's the dishes done.

God, I feel the need to do something productive but with the uni semester done, there isn't really much to do. I'd most like to go out, but there isn't exactly much exciting within walking distance of me. Just plenty of medium density inner suburban housing and the occasional shop or small business. Woop-dee-doo.

You don't even have any random nerdy projects to work on?

You don't even have any random nerdy projects to work on?

I could probably write some new articles for Wikipedia. Not quite how I envisaged spending the day, though!

... or work on a Superthread statsbomb. :hmm:

I could probably write some new articles for Wikipedia. Not quite how I envisaged spending the day, though!

... or work on a Superthread statsbomb. :hmm:

I'd help if I could download/upload the stats file.

I am SUCH a fucking nerd. You lot want to know what book I'm currently finding riveting, and have been reading at a great rate of knots this week?

The Newest Country in the World: A History of New Zealand in the Decade of the Treaty by Paul Moon.

I am SUCH a fucking nerd. You lot want to know what book I'm currently finding riveting, and have been reading at a great rate of knots this week?

The Newest Country in the World: A History of New Zealand in the Decade of the Treaty by Paul Moon.

I can't wait till I get A Brief History Of Time by Stephen Hawking for Christmas.

book:nerd::love:

Oh, Axver. If you can be arsed, you can invite me to the superalliance on nationstates 2

Alright, I'm bored with Across The Universe. New Album, pls, iPod.

Only 13 more days till The Dark Knight comes out on DVD! :hyper:

I thought it was just the video of Mick Jagger and David Bowie dancing that made this song weird, but no, the song's weird by itself.

I'm just gonna keep postwhoring till someone interrupts me.

I'm not dead. I was just reading my nerd book.

*headdesk* I need something to do! There's no work! I have movies on my iPod, but I don't know if I can get away with that.

Remind me of today if I ever complain of being too busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom