Big Bear City, California Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
See you, Ashley! :wave:

I'm in the mood for a bootleg listening party tonight...

or an album listening party, anyone free? :coughfrom the choir girl hotecoughl:

I'll be around ... not many bootlegs on hand though.

I did Alison one for her birthday ... I'll have to get her to scan the cover.

Birthdaysaurus.jpg

Aww yeah, Birthdaysaurus in all its drawn-on-the-tram-on-an-awkwardly-too-small-book glory!

I think Birthdaysaurus is a step up on Christmasaurus. We'll see if Christmasaurus evolves something this year ...

Hahaha, I just love that you guys LOST POWER.

Cin, it's the only way I can excuse how truly awful my cards are. And I get to have fun at the same time.

HORRIBLE CARDS FOR ALL!

Just thinking about Christmasaurus's evolution makes me wonder if I need some coloured pencils ... wait, then it might not be 100% crappy.

I might use my blue and red pens as stand-ins for coloured pencils, haha.

Oh man, that pizza in the oven is smelling good.

Thanks Daniel, but that's the link to delete the file, not to download it! :laugh:

Ali! :wave:

Yeah, really wild for about half an hour. heard plenty of sirens, saw a few trees down, Craaaazy!

How about down Melbourne town way?

About the same here... loads of houses without power, including my building at work... lightning struck a pole outside it, I'm bummed I didn't see it myself! We all got sent home at 3.30, saving us from another hour or more of interminable workshop and meetings and crap. All in all a positive outcome!

About the same here... loads of houses without power, including my building at work... lightning struck a pole outside it, I'm bummed I didn't see it myself! We all got sent home at 3.30, saving us from another hour or more of interminable workshop and meetings and crap. All in all a positive outcome!

Home early = Win! :)

I cannot wait for the weekend, I mean I'm studying for the whole god damn thing, but just over this week.

Yay, work didn't make me want to die! :D

I LOVE the idea of an epic ST gathering when I'm in Oz in February.
I also LOVE the idea of Axver's terrible cards. :lol:

Charlotte, have you ever seen the terrible cards I sent out last year? Specifically Kim's?

Back
Top Bottom