Best Song Survivor v2: Passengers era

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please select your FAVOURITE song(s)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Slug
Your Blue Room
Always Forever Now
A Different Kind Of Blue
Beach Sequence
One Minute Warning
Plot 180
Theme From Let's Go Native
BOTTOMS.

:up:

YBL
Slug
Miss Sarajevo
Different Kind of Blue
Corpse
Ito
Elvis

Forgot to vote beach, but it'll go through anyway. I think Corpse is underrated, pretty cool/freaky.

I must be in the small minority that appreciates Ito Okashi. The vocal is gorgeous. Corpse is a great experiment as well; too bad I forgot to vote for it.

Still live for the day this album gets a deluxe edition with outtakes etc, with everyone suddenly re-evaluating it and agreeing it was a lost classic that deserves better :wink:

Always loved Always Forever Now/A Different Kind Of Blue/Beach Sequence together , never really listen to them apart even though that trio peaks with the first song!

when does this poll close?

It was meant to close tonight, 10:34pm eastern Australian time. But I see it actually says 17/05. I must've cocked something up. I don't know if this is something the mods can fix, or if I'll just have to take the results after two days. I probably won't be here tonight and won't be able to start a new round until tomorrow, but the top five don't look like they'll change much. I might even start the Pop round early as an alternative.

Back
Top Bottom