Best Song Survivor: Rattle And Hum Round VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted Desire only to save God Part II.

Why kick the most rocking U2 song of the 80's?
:huh::huh::huh::angry::angry::angry:

By the way.... can you tell me what Song is being played in my avatar??? WELL CAN YA??!!

I voted Desire only to save God Part II.

Why kick the most rocking U2 song of the 80's?
:huh::huh::huh::angry::angry::angry:

By the way.... can you tell me what Song is being played in my avatar??? WELL CAN YA??!!

i dunno, since almost all of the lovetown footage ive seen edge is playing a stratocaster. hmmm, When Love Comes to Town maybe? That def. looks like an E chord he's playing there.

OK what the hell, I swear I saw GPII with over 30 votes in the other poll, where the hell is Hawkmoon? This sucks.

Desire.

Well, the live version shouldn't factor into it. Survivor has always been about the studio versions.

yeah i know how it's supposed to work, but i would imagine some people base how it is live into their decision.

i actually like the studio version of god part II the same if not a tiny bit more than live. :reject:

maybe we should do a live version survivor sometime.

I was originally going to do a live survivor, but it would've been a fucking nightmare. The worst part is that we know from past experience that if you upload songs for people to play and make a more fair vote from (rather than just voting on the basis of the two non-representative live DVDs they happen to own), they still don't download it.

I can't believe Heartland and God Part II have so many votes when the other option is Desire. WTF!

Btw.... you folks have some BIG problems voting for Hawkmoon. One of the best things U2 put on record imo...

Btw.... you folks have some BIG problems voting for Hawkmoon. One of the best things U2 put on record imo...

Don't take this personal people, but you guys sucked last round voting out Hawkmoon :tongue: with respect of course.

Hopefully this round it will be Desire that goes............where's the muffins.

No kidding...what's the point of joining a U2 site if you don't have ears???

Poor God Part II's gonna get it's sphincter ripped out next round.

negative, God Part II's guitar riff does the all the sphincter ripping, regardless of the poll results. :rockon:

besides i wouldnt be so sure, heartland has a suprising number of votes this round.

Back
Top Bottom