Best Song Survivor: How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb Round VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apparently OOTS doesn't suck as bad as many of you would like to think...Sick Moe Yo to save OOTS.

So after OOTS makes it through this round :wink:, what are those of us who are wanting to see it make the finals going to vote next? I prefer a Vertigo/OOTS pairing for the finals, so I'd be up for voting COBL to do that. Anyone else? :hmm:

So after OOTS makes it through this round :wink:, what are those of us who are wanting to see it make the finals going to vote next? I prefer a Vertigo/OOTS pairing for the finals, so I'd be up for voting COBL to do that. Anyone else? :hmm:

I'd be up for that. COBL would be my least favorite of the three. But I'd do either to save OOTS.

I personally want COBL and OOTS. I'm 99% sure COBL will make it through, but Vertigo vs OOTS will be interesting to see. I'm think that, unfortunately, Vertigo will win.

Why wasn't Mercy included in this round?

:p

SYCMIOYO.

Crumbs should be there.

You guys suck

That brings up a decent point... will Mercy be in the misc rounds? I seem to remember Axver answering that question, but I don't remember what he said.

Also, Ax, if you're reading this... there's no way we could bring NLOTH's song count in the semifinals up to three, is there? I think it's generally accepted that NLOTH deserves more songs than Bomb, and at least as many as Attyclub... and it would just rearrange rounds (one less for Bomb, one more for the semifinals).

That brings up a decent point... will Mercy be in the misc rounds? I seem to remember Axver answering that question, but I don't remember what he said.

Also, Ax, if you're reading this... there's no way we could bring NLOTH's song count in the semifinals up to three, is there? I think it's generally accepted that NLOTH deserves more songs than Bomb, and at least as many as Attyclub... and it would just rearrange rounds (one less for Bomb, one more for the semifinals).

Mercy has not been officially released, so it's not in the game.

NLOTH gets three.

We need five more votes for OOTS and none for SYCMIOYO in the next 100 minutes. Then we can move straight on to NLOTH.

Actually, only four required for OOTS, since I have one write-in from somebody unable to get to the forum before the round closes ...

We need five more votes for OOTS and none for SYCMIOYO in the next 100 minutes. Then we can move straight on to NLOTH.

Actually, only four required for OOTS, since I have one write-in from somebody unable to get to the forum before the round closes ...

Do you really want Vertigo in the semifinals?

I'd rather SYCMIOYO and OOTS had never been recorded.

I'll take a gig in my backyard with the Kunstmuseum setlist, personally.

Back
Top Bottom