Best available isnt GA and unreserved isnt GA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chrissybaby

Refugee
i want to clarify something here. I went on at 10 this morning and chose unreserved for manchester... i was then presented with a drop down list that didnt include standing so i chose best available, this then gave me tickets right in the nosebleeds. I know of people that chose best available and were given GA. Now this is unfair, so if you are unhappy with best available which i was thinking i could probably do better on friday in the general sale, and went back to try and get GA then you were refused the code. What worries me is if they send me another code and i go unreserved how do i get GA???? i have a bad feeling i'll be in the same position, in which case friday is a better option for me. So fanfire gave me an opportunity but i didnt take it, so i guess its my fault too. I just wish the code was invalid after the confirmation process ie the order is complete. In essence i paid $40 for a great chance to be at the front of a huge stadium not at the back, i gambled and lost out. Was in wrong? did i miss a standing option, lol, i honestly feel like i'm going mad.

also the cheapest tickets were £85, i know GA are £50. We were given no room to make a balanced purchase, which i feel is a legal right as a consumer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom