Barcelona II Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
just read this

At the end of the night, Bono appeared for encores wearing an LED suit that fired red laser beams in every direction. When he left the stage, the heat and sweat of his body had somehow fused the controls, so that he found he couldn't turn the jacket off. Bundled into a people carrier for a quick exit, he was last seen disappearing down a Spanish highway, firing random lasers through tinted windows into the dark sky. It seemed a curiously fitting exit, as the hi tech and the human fused in unpredictable fashion. The future never quite works the way you want it to.

ES! ES! ES! ES! ES! ES! ES! ES!ES! ES! ES! ES! ES! ES! ES! ES!ES! ES! ES! ES! ES! ES! ES! ES!ES! ES! ES! ES! ES! ES! ES! ES!ES! ES! ES! ES! ES! ES! ES! ES!ES! ES! ES! ES! ES! ES! ES! ES!ES! ES! ES! ES! ES! ES! ES! ES!ES! ES! ES! ES! ES! ES! ES! ES!ES! ES! ES! ES! ES! ES! ES! ES!:hyper::hyper::hyper:

ES deserves to be played live. It's due for at least a couple of shows. If they do play it AND the band likes it, hopefully it'll become a regular in the set list.

how many songs do you think will change from the first night? I'm thinking two cos it's the start of the tour. max 4

Maybe the order will change a little bit tho

just read this

At the end of the night, Bono appeared for encores wearing an LED suit that fired red laser beams in every direction. When he left the stage, the heat and sweat of his body had somehow fused the controls, so that he found he couldn't turn the jacket off. Bundled into a people carrier for a quick exit, he was last seen disappearing down a Spanish highway, firing random lasers through tinted windows into the dark sky. It seemed a curiously fitting exit, as the hi tech and the human fused in unpredictable fashion. The future never quite works the way you want it to.

HAHAHA that is hillarious! :D:D

:happy:
Summer school's over and I arrived home to find my new iphone sitting on my doorstep -wasn't expecting it 'til next week! I'm taking this as a sign of good things to come... :hyper:

glockenspiel.jpg
= glockenspiel

:bono: And now we have a special song for you..

Crowd: YEAH, YEAH!!!!!!
Interferencer: ELECTRICAL STORM

:bono: Larry will now play Twinkle Twinkle Little Star on his glockenspiel

Crowd:.........................
Interferencer: YEAH, YEAH!!!!

:larry: DAH DAH DAH DAH....DAH DAH DAH......DAH DAH oops

:bono: WTF, Edge the other night and now YOU!!!!!

still not getting my hopes up about ES. it will be cool if they play it, but i'm preparing myself for them not to play it, so if they do, then i can freak out. :)

The other ES single was great too---the New York remixes are very underrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom