Barcelona II Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey CTU2fan :wave:

I believe we are in the same state as we speak, I'm in Litchfield county, trying to get work done

Work? Good luck with that, with a gig on the way.

I'm not up north any more, I've moved to Florida but I didn't see the point of changing my nick. Plus I want to move back but Mrs. CT likes it too much down here.

Have they every played Drowning Man on other tours?

Almost certainly not, although there's a report that they did from a show on the War Tour that we don't have a setlist for. However, there's about a 99% chance that said report is inaccurate.

I'm 5 pages behind - sorry if this has been posted:
Twitpic - Share photos on Twitter

U2tour Auch Bonos Monitor fehlt. Heute keine Liveschaltung zur ISS?
less than 5 seconds ago from Tweetie

U2tour Das electrical Storm Glockenspiel hängt bisher nicht an Larrys Schlagzeug
1 minute ago from Tweetie

Almost certainly not, although there's a report that they did from a show on the War Tour that we don't have a setlist for. However, there's about a 99% chance that said report is inaccurate.

I believe it's been snippeted, and I recall Edge dicking around with the guitar riff from it on an Elevation tour gig, maybe Sacramento?

I'm 5 pages behind - sorry if this has been posted:
Twitpic - Share photos on Twitter

U2tour Auch Bonos Monitor fehlt. Heute keine Liveschaltung zur ISS?
less than 5 seconds ago from Tweetie

U2tour Das electrical Storm Glockenspiel hängt bisher nicht an Larrys Schlagzeug
1 minute ago from Tweetie

HOLY SHIT!

That means the glockenspiel is hanging right next Larry's KIT!!!

I THINK THEY ARE ACTUALLY GOING TO PLAY IT.

Work? Good luck with that, with a gig on the way.

I'm not up north any more, I've moved to Florida but I didn't see the point of changing my nick. Plus I want to move back but Mrs. CT likes it too much down here.

I actually was from CT but live in FLA now too - I have a business interest in CT so I have to come back here once in a while :|

and the fact that the ES singles also has one of the best live recorded versions of BAD>40>Streets... the ES single is about 17 minutes of chills and pure U2 in that genre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom