Barcelona I Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got 1000mikes running in iTunes, but I still don't hear a thing...c'mon, stream, WORK! :pray:

It kicked in for about a minute of airtime and went silent. Maybe just testing the signal. It sounded as about as good as the rehearsal clips except a little closer.

Thought the same thing when I wrote it, that would be a good experience with the concert playing in the background and a pastrami on rye (Seinfeld reference!)
HE TOOK MY MARBLE RYE!

I'm seriously dying here...my post count is going boom, and I know the minute I hear Ad's bass my heart will explode. :hyper::love::hyper::love::hyper::hyper::love::hyper::love:
Oh, yeah? MY post count is going BOOM BOOM POW.

Ohh, looks like I came back at a good time. I'm so excited! I hope Snow Patrol is getting a nice reception. Always appreciate the opening bands.

Dang this thread is going light speed right now. I can't imagine how much worse it's going to be when the actual main event starts :lmao:

I know that the 1000mikes isnt working right now but when it starts to work im assuming we just push the green play button and it works...is that correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom