Barcelona I Setlist Party (and show discussion & thoughts) Part IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 hours 15 minutes i belive?

Cool, thanks.

Still no audio on dimeadozen.org. Only a matter of time. Most of the youtube clips sound pretty ordinary. Hope a taper got a good recording.

EDIT: The UV clip a few pages back sounds good. Holy shit, Bono is hitting some amazing notes.......

Still Haven't Found was great imo. I'm not familiar with that Movin' On Up snippet, sounded good though.....anyone?

@ Zwervers. About AOH, I really like the song and it worked well during ZooTV which was also a huge production. So I don't think it's that bad of a choice.

Still Haven't Found was great imo. I'm not familiar with that Movin' On Up snippet, sounded good though.....anyone?

@ Zwervers. About AOH, I really like the song and it worked well during ZooTV which was also a huge production. So I don't think it's that bad of a choice.

:up: the difference with zootv: the songs they played where so different back then from their original 80's stuff that it was fun to get a break. The placement was different too. If they want to play these sort of songs they "should" do it later in the set. I hope this makes sense, it is a bit busy here and I am not able to explain precisely what I mean so I hope it makes sense a bit what I try to say :wink:

Are we going to watch for rehearsals today? Surely they'll have some...

I imagine chances are good.

Not sure I'll be around for them though. I should perhaps take care of myself a little and sleep.

:up: the difference with zootv: the songs they played where so different back then from their original 80's stuff that it was fun to get a break. The placement was different too. If they want to play these sort of songs they "should" do it later in the set. I hope this makes sense, it is a bit busy here and I am not able to explain precisely what I mean so I hope it makes sense a bit what I try to say :wink:
Yeah, I'll get your point. Oh well, as long as they'll play TUF and UV in Amsterdam I'm gonna be a happy man.:wink

We didn't usually go through this many threads, plus threads were closed at 500 back then. I'm tired. :crack:

Yup, I think we've a record. Last tour we had a record at 7 threads, but that's 7 500 posts threads, so 3.5 now. :D And we're on 4 threads for this one!

:crack: I'm still catching up!

You did a great job quickly locking the threads! :up: Way to go.

Intro song?? (before Breath)
What is it?
A new song?
From 'Songs Of Ascent'?
Anybody?

Hopefully the setlist can change a little on the next show, I wouldn't like to see another identical set.

anybody know if theres going to be a feed for the next gig?

u know anything ax? how bout whoever does this feed does it the old fasioned way over skype or something like that?

You should bank on the next show being identical. That's U2. However if they then change up one song (or two even) then you'll be pleasently surprised.

Perhaps maybe Drowning Man can make it's way into the set in place of another. I think they'd be concentrating more on perfecting Unknown Caller etc.

yer, i know he gets his call.

but i wanna know if anybody knows if theres one for the next gig? i dont really wanna get up at 5am if theres no feed lol

Well there was the U2tour.de feed that worked VERY shortly, I hope they get that one up and running for the next gig. They've a full day to fix it so Hope that'll do.

Besides that, we had a pretty cool LIVE VIDEO feed! Though it crashed after COBL, still very cool! Lagging like hell but I didn't expect anything less.

I hope to get more info today on the feeds.

what i wanna know is: where are those darn characters bono was talking about.... elvis's brother jesse or something like that?

or was bono just playing around, using that as an excuse to wear eye liner?

i LOVE the new Crazy Tonight. i just love when songs i don't particularly care for are completely transformed in the live setting! :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom