Balzers, Liechtenstein Superthread (200 Superthreads!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going good... just back from a party...

How are things with you?

Eh, I'm bored and disappointed. And I probably should be doing university work but I have no motivation to work on the current crap I have to do.

The epic saga of taking a slice of the moon?

And also

"Ford and The Edge arrived on the planet Fallon; which you might think wasn't terribly interesting in itself and you'd be right. For one thing the planet's musical culture was centred around an instrument that was only capable of playing two notes; while many (in fact the entire galaxy and several alternate universes) found this to be painfully dull, the Edge did not; in fact he told Ford that one day he would base his guitar style around the use of only two notes. While Edge thought he was onto something genius, Ford just felt he was in dire need of a drink so Ford went off to the pub leaving Edge standing there starring at the muiscian. When Ford returned the Edge was gone never to be heard from again except by a few dozen million people on the planet Earth and of course the Toad-footed Parrots of Harshini who apparently loved his new innovative guitar playing."

This awesome coffee house my boyfriend wants to go to (he's a crazy coffee freak) sells it and is the only place in the area that does. It intrigues me, but I don't know what flavour to try first.

You should try it!

I have no idea what bubble tea is :reject:

Let’s just call this a flavored tea drink with many variations. bubble tea originated in taiwan about 10 years ago and migrated to the united states, where you find it in big cities (and only at etcetera here in town). we know, we know-- you’ve got questions. just don’t be afraid to ask them!
3.00 (16 oz. only)

Flavored Tea Options:
lychee, kiwi, passionfruit, mango, peach, honey, strawberry, lemon, green apple, mint, plum, cantaloupe, pineapple, blueberry, grapefruit, orange.

Milk Tea Options:
green tea, honey, coconut, almond, taro, honeydew, banana.

Steps to Customizing Your Perfect Bubble Tea:

1. choose a flavor from our flavored or milk teas.
2. ask for black or green tea as the base.
3. get it hot, over ice, or blended (like a slushie).
4. for only .25 add in boba (giant chewy balls that take on the flavor of the drink), lychee jelly, or pineapple jelly (by “jelly” we mean tiny cubes of flavorful fruit). for these you are awarded a giant, brightly-colored straw.
The flavours that are standing out to me are green apple, mint, passionfruit, and honey :hmm:

And also

"Ford and The Edge arrived on the planet Fallon; which you might think wasn't terribly interesting in itself and you'd be right. For one thing the planet's musical culture was centred around an instrument that was only capable of playing two notes; while many (in fact the entire galaxy and several alternate universes) found this to be painfully dull, the Edge did not; in fact he told Ford that one day he would base his guitar style around the use of only two notes. While Edge thought he was onto something genius, Ford just felt he was in dire need of a drink so Ford went off to the pub leaving Edge standing there starring at the muiscian. When Ford returned the Edge was gone never to be heard from again except by a few dozen million people on the planet Earth and of course the Toad-footed Parrots of Harshini who apparently loved his new innovative guitar playing."

:lol:

"Upon arriving on Earth, Edge found himself pulled against his will by the gravitational force of the ego of the planet's most self-important man, Bono, into a band named after a spy-plane ..."

"Upon arriving on Earth, Edge found himself pulled against his will by the gravitational force of the ego of the planet's most self-important man, Bono, into a band named after a spy-plane ..."

"Upon their meeting Edge and Bono weren't sure what to do; in fact neither of them were very talented as Bono could not yet sing and the Edge had yet to try out his two note form of guitaring. To make up for this shortcoming they recruited Larry Mullen a pretty boy "drummer" who had less talent than the other two but at least looked good and Adam the Afro Clayton. Edge hoped that people would be too busy starring at their drummer and afro to notice their complete lack of talent and in fact it worked."

I think I will start with just honey and work my way up to the fruit flavours :hmm:

This particular coffeehouse is the only place in the area that sells it, and I need to have something to hold my interest while my boyfriend salivates over fancy coffees.

life is a clay urn on the mantle

Is No-Man a SW project as well? And what are the differences in music between PT and Blackfield...

Now, everyone BUT Axver try and answer that :wink:

No-Man was SW's original band. He does (almost) all instruments while Tim Bowness sings. He never quite expected PT to take off. As for Blackfield, since it's a collaboration with Israeli pop singer Aviv Geffen, SW's proggier tendencies get much more focused within the more traditional song structures you'd expect from someone like Geffen. Some lighter, more conventional songs originaly intended for PT have become Blackfield songs, like Christenings, which the rest of PT rejected.

"Upon their meeting Edge and Bono weren't sure what to do; in fact neither of them were very talented as Bono could not yet sing and the Edge had yet to try out his two note form of guitaring. To make up for this shortcoming they recruited Larry Mullen a pretty boy "drummer" who had less talent than the other two but at least looked good and Adam the Afro Clayton. Edge hoped that people would be too busy starring at their drummer and afro to notice their complete lack of talent and in fact it worked."

"While the Afro and the highly hair-greased drummer distracted live audiences of drunk university students, delusional fans, and unfortunate passers-by caught up in the midst, a wily manager named Paul McGuinne$$ fleeced them of all their monetary worth ..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom