Aurora Islands Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Also, while I was statsbombing a few days ago, I didn't post this ranking. Superthreads by country, for anybody interested:

1. 115 - USA
2. 46 - Australia
3. 40 - England
4. 24 - New Zealand
5. 15 - Canada
6. 13 - Ireland
7. 9 - Interference locations
8. 8 - Netherlands
=9. 6 - Germany, Japan, Liechtenstein, Scotland
=13. 5 - Fake locations, France, Pitcairn Island, Uncategorised oceanic islands
17. 4 - India
=18. 3 - Russia, Wales
=20. 2 - Belarus, Chile, Federated States of Micronesia, Iceland, Indonesia, Kiribati, Morocco, Outer space locations, Panama, Romania, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand
=33. 1 - Afghanistan, Albania, Argentina, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Brazil, Burkina Faso, China, Cook Islands, Czech Republic, Djibouti, Dominican Republic, French Polynesia, Iran, Isle of Man, Italy, Kyrgyzstan, Mexico, Moldova, Montenegro, Nepal, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Norway, Phantom islands, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Senegal, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Swaziland, Tanzania, Territorial Collectivity of Saint Pierre and Michelin, Togo, Turkey, Zimbabwe

The locations list is in chronological order.

And actually, they've improved the way to make your own map, so this is much easier this time.

Also, while I was statsbombing a few days ago, I didn't post this ranking. Superthreads by country, for anybody interested:

1. 115 - USA
2. 46 - Australia
3. 40 - England
4. 24 - New Zealand
5. 15 - Canada
6. 13 - Ireland
7. 9 - Interference locations
8. 8 - Netherlands
=9. 6 - Germany, Japan, Liechtenstein, Scotland
=13. 5 - Fake locations, France, Pitcairn Island, Uncategorised oceanic islands
17. 4 - India
=18. 3 - Russia, Wales
=20. 2 - Belarus, Chile, Federated States of Micronesia, Iceland, Indonesia, Kiribati, Morocco, Outer space locations, Panama, Romania, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand
=33. 1 - Afghanistan, Albania, Argentina, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Brazil, Burkina Faso, China, Cook Islands, Czech Republic, Djibouti, Dominican Republic, Iran, Isle of Man, Italy, Kyrgyzstan, Mexico, Moldova, Montenegro, Nepal, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Norway, Phantom islands, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Senegal, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Swaziland, Tanzania, Territorial Collectivity of Saint Pierre and Michelin, Togo, Turkey, Zimbabwe
Yes, you did. I remember declaring that I win.

Yes, you did. I remember declaring that I win.

I thought I only posted the continental one?

i.e. this one:

1 .141 - The Americas
2. 111 - Europe
3. 46 - Australia
4. 35 - Oceania/South Pacific
5. 24 - Asia
6. 14 - Online and fake
7. 12 - Africa
8. 8 - Other (e.g. oceanic islands and outer space)

I remember us discussing the lulz about how even "online and fake" beats Acrifa.

So, my Tuesdays are insane these days.

6:30 AM: Wake Up
7:00 AM: Leave For School
7:30-10 AM: School
10:30 AM-5:30 PM: Work
6:00-9:30 PM: Band Practice

I thought I only posted the continental one?

i.e. this one:

1 .141 - The Americas
2. 111 - Europe
3. 46 - Australia
4. 35 - Oceania/South Pacific
5. 24 - Asia
6. 14 - Online and fake
7. 12 - Africa
8. 8 - Other (e.g. oceanic islands and outer space)

I remember us discussing the lulz about how even "online and fake" beats Acrifa.

I distinctly remember the country-by-country one, but again, my memory could be making shit up to fill gaps. But I also remember the lulz, yes.

Andrew. :wave:

So, my Tuesdays are insane these days.

6:30 AM: Wake Up
7:00 AM: Leave For School
7:30-10 AM: School
10:30 AM-5:30 PM: Work
6:00-9:30 PM: Band Practice

Holy christ. You barely even get a chance to breathe!

I distinctly remember the country-by-country one, but again, my memory could be making shit up to fill gaps. But I also remember the lulz, yes.

Nah, I may've just forgotten I did it. I was meaning to also statsbomb with the full location list that I just sent you, but I spared the thread. :lol:

I've just done a ranking of what US states we've been to. We've hit 40, plus DC. I'm now going through trying to spot where we haven't been. You people have too many states!

Gay and Lesbian Kingdom of the Coral Sea Islands cannot be found by Google maps. :slant:

Here we go!

=1. 8 - Indiana, Pennsylvania, Tennessee
4. 7 - Texas
5. 6 - California
=6. 4 - Alaska, Arkansas, Florida, Kentucky, New Jersey, New York, Ohio
=13. 3 - Arizona, Idaho, Michigan, New Mexico, Oregon, Washington, West Virginia
=20. 2 - Massachusetts, Missouri, Nebraska, South Carolina, Utah, Virginia
=26. 1 - Alabama, Colorado, DC, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Minnesota, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Wisconsin, Wyoming
=41. 0 - Connecticut, Georgia, Iowa, Maine, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, North Dakota, Rhode Island, Vermont*
*We have been to the fake location Santaville, Vermont

Stunned we've never been to Georgia.

We haven't been to Georgia, Iowa, Connecticut, Maine, Mississippi, Nevada, North Dakota, Rhode Island, or Vermont.

Here we go!

=1. 8 - Indiana, Pennsylvania, Tennessee
4. 7 - Texas
5. 6 - California
=6. 4 - Alaska, Arkansas, Florida, Kentucky, New Jersey, New York, Ohio
=13. 3 - Arizona, Idaho, Michigan, New Mexico, Oregon, Washington, West Virginia
=20. 2 - Massachusetts, Missouri, Nebraska, South Carolina, Utah, Virginia
=26. 1 - Alabama, Colorado, DC, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Minnesota, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Wisconsin, Wyoming
=41. 0 - Connecticut, Georgia, Iowa, Maine, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, North Dakota, Rhode Island, Vermont*
*We have been to the fake location Santaville, Vermont

Stunned we've never been to Georgia.
Damn you and your statsbombs!

If you've got asthma, you're doubly fucked.

Thankfully, I don't, eh? Well, our new drummer is catching on well. 2 practices in and he's got 3 of the 9 songs we play down well. Oh, and I've never played better guitar than I did last week. It was funny... I broke two strings at the beginning of one song... and no one even noticed because all of my on-the-fly transpositions were seamless.

/self-praise

Bwahahaha.

Mississippi was the one that was eluding me. I can't say I blame myself.

I'm FROM this country and I still had to look up which ones were missing. We indeed have too many states.

Final statsbomb.

HOW MUCH THE SUPERTHREAD HAS REJECTED CANADA

1. 5 - Newfoundland and Labrador
2. 3 - Ontario
3. 2 - Saskatchewan
=4. 1 - British Columbia, New Brunswick, Nunavut, Prince Edward Island, Quebec
=9. 0 - Alberta, Manitoba, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Yukon Territory

AX! Wank is in Nesselwang Germany :laugh: It's like two in one!

Thankfully, I don't, eh? Well, our new drummer is catching on well. 2 practices in and he's got 3 of the 9 songs we play down well. Oh, and I've never played better guitar than I did last week. It was funny... I broke two strings at the beginning of one song... and no one even noticed because all of my on-the-fly transpositions were seamless.

/self-praise

Ooh, good stuff indeed. :up:

That little slogan under the cheeses made me chuckle, and then it made me think of "good concept, poor execution". Frankenstein may be one of those, and the wrap I ate for lunch today definitely was.

Also, :fist: at Yea. :grumpy:

:laugh: I hadn't made that connection myself! I should've.

Ok, why can't it find the railway museum in Belarus? :grumpy:

Westward Ho!, Devon has one street. A one-way street. That goes east.

I love geography.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom