Atlanta II Setlist Watch and Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2wedge said:

okay, so I sold my U2 iPod yesterday so I could put the money toward the new iPod w/ video and I feel like I'm losing an old friend....

I wanted to sell mine too...but I just can't bear to part with it. I remember how excited I was when it came in its cool little box, the frantic scrambling to get it out and look at it...

I Move in Mysterious Ways said:
SAFETY DANCE . . . oh, crap, wrong stream . . .

hats2.jpg

AtomicBono said:

wow we thought the same thing :lol: we should get married

what the fuck? operator lady?

you know, I'm an ordained minister

in uh...Bangladesh

u2wedge said:

okay, so I sold my U2 iPod yesterday so I could put the money toward the new iPod w/ video and I feel like I'm losing an old friend....

I was thinking of doing the same thing...but I'd miss Bono (my U2 iPod)...but damn I want one of those video iPods.

I remember being at work, waiting for my iPod to be delivered. I'd tracked it via UPS, and knew it was somewhere in the building, and I was all antsy waiting for it.

I was so happy when the cute delivery guy came up with a little box in his hand. :love:

GibsonGirl said:

I wanted to sell mine too...but I just can't bear to part with it. I remember how excited I was when it came in its cool little box, the frantic scrambling to get it out and look at it...

I'm just considering the new black one to be the next U2 iPod with the OOTS video and all...

corianderstem said:
I remember being at work, waiting for my iPod to be delivered. I'd tracked it via UPS, and knew it was somewhere in the building, and I was all antsy waiting for it.

I was so happy when the cute delivery guy came up with a little box in his hand. :love:

Is there more to this story :sexywink: (Insert Letterman Embellishment here)

LemonMacPhisto said:

you know, I'm an ordained minister

in uh...Bangladesh

not in Djibouti?? :sad:

the sad thing is as soon as I saw that Bono was on the box of the video iPod I thought I HAVE TO HAVE THAT.

sad, I know. Jobs knows the way to my heart...and my wallet.

corianderstem said:

I tracked mine, and had it delivered to work too! I only knew that it would arrive that day - I didn't have any idea about timing, but I had our receptionist call me the second it arrived. As soon as I saw her number on my call display I started to go nuts.

It was a wonderful day! :D

AtomicBono said:

yes, and Night and Day :wink:

I'm listening to Night And Day at the same time as Crowded House's When You Come. It's awesomely strange. :drool:

AtomicBono said:

not in Djibouti?? :sad:

the sad thing is as soon as I saw that Bono was on the box of the video iPod I thought I HAVE TO HAVE THAT.

sad, I know. Jobs knows the way to my heart...and my wallet.

are you kidding me, Dijbouti is also where I practice :wink:

just tell me when you and GibsonGirl wanna get married, and I'll get the chickens and cupcakes

a winning combination

GibsonGirl said:

As long as you don't mind being my second wife! :lol:

sure, as long as you don't mind that Bono is my boyfriend

(Bono=iPod)

should I break up with Bono and go with Edge?

I've already named the iPod I don't have. This is worrisome.

Axver said:

I'm listening to Night And Day at the same time as Crowded House's When You Come. It's awesomely strange. :drool:

:ohmy:

That's quite the combination.

ThoraSEB said:

I tracked mine, and had it delivered to work too! I only knew that it would arrive that day - I didn't have any idea about timing, but I had our receptionist call me the second it arrived. As soon as I saw her number on my call display I started to go nuts.

It was a wonderful day! :D

it wasn't a beautiful day? or a dirty day? or night & day?

Back
Top Bottom