Assawoman, Virginia Stupidthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm about to make a confession that I don't know if my rep will ever survive.

When I was 12 or 13 I found a white lightsaber at kb toys. I cherished it for two reasons. 1) I would have hard core lightsaber duels with my friend in her backyard, and even relived the epic R2 shooting the lightsaber to luke on jabba's barge scene from RoTJ with it
2) I rewrote the entire star wars trilogy around being 11 with a character of my own design as the central character. He was a third skywalker, and he had a special white lightsaber....

Yeah...

The first one I can relate to.

PS you're awesomeerer.

I'm about to make a confession that I don't know if my rep will ever survive.

When I was 12 or 13 I found a white lightsaber at kb toys. I cherished it for two reasons. 1) I would have hard core lightsaber duels with my friend in her backyard, and even relived the epic R2 shooting the lightsaber to luke on jabba's barge scene from RoTJ with it
2) I rewrote the entire star wars trilogy around being 11 with a character of my own design as the central character. He was a third skywalker, and he had a special white lightsaber....

Yeah...

When I read #1, I was wondering what was so bad.

Then I got to #2.

Though the fictitious history of New Zealand's railways that I wrote at age 12-13 must undoubtedly be worse.

Surrounding myself with star wars nerds has only allowed me to go through life believing I might be cool.

You guys are just as bad :lol:

I suddenly feel much better about playing this:

fs2004.jpg

Lifetime christmas movie about a woman who has forgotten the last ten years of her life is cracking me up

I never really played simulator games much. But I loved playing Ultima. . . you had to do a whole heap of quests and things. . . the graphics were shit but I would play it for hours and hours every day. My sis and I would fight over it. :reject:

I never really played simulator games much. But I loved playing Ultima. . . you had to do a whole heap of quests and things. . . the graphics were shit but I would play it for hours and hours every day. My sis and I would fight over it. :reject:

I finally became a super FS nerd last year when I joined a virtual airline.

So, that's my credibility destroyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom