Arena boulevard 1, Amsterdam ArenA, Amsterdam, Holland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, GG2, when you sent the text about Amsterdam II, it was at the start of Split Enz's set ... everything just fell together perfectly. Tickets AND Split Enz fucking blowing me away. Great combination.

Hearing Six Months In A Leaky Boat live at the MCG ... absolute musical highlight for me.

And Crowded House making a surprise appearance during Liam Finn's set! Complete with Tim!

And MIDNIGHT OIL! Playing my favourite Oils song, The Dead Heart!

My voice is ... kind of hoarse now. Holy shit. What a great day it's been.

And if I may ...

We're going to Amsterdam I and II, we're going we're going we're going! :hyper:

GG2, it's a silver 2006 Toyota Camry. I don't know when I'm picking it up, but it was a pretty sweet deal, I think it was pushed as far as we could go.

I usually drive Holdens so this'll be different for me. It felt really nice, though.

OH and btw I hate fanfire. :|

Dear Ingrid, Thank you for your email. We expect another shipment of the back-ordereditem within the next few weeks. There has been a delay from themanufacturer. We value your business and thank you for your patience.

Speaking of computer messages. Blegh. :crack:

And if I may ...

We're going to Amsterdam I and II, we're going we're going we're going! :hyper:

Yes you may. :wink:
:dance:

But where do I keep my ticket. :uhoh: I have it printed out and I need a safe place for it.

GG2, it's a silver 2006 Toyota Camry. I don't know when I'm picking it up, but it was a pretty sweet deal, I think it was pushed as far as we could go.

I usually drive Holdens so this'll be different for me.

http://www.automedia.com/NewCarBuye...oyota/Camry/Sedan/2006_Toyota_Camry_ext_1.jpg
Like this one? :hmm: Not bad.

Maj. Axisaura's Food Experiments

Experiment the first!

What: smoky bacon pringles with twisties.
Why: because it seemed like a good idea during Augie March's set.
How did it taste: like ... bacon parmigiana if you made it with nothing but potatoes.
Would I eat it again: yes, I did multiple times.

We felt this was a pairing tuf bono would approve of. But this was only just the beginning. Oh, we saw a girl on the tram to the MCG eating poutine and we were inspired.

:lol: Btw Ax, my sis said she wouldn't mind going to Dublin with us, since it's her birthday. :wink: Uhhh no.

Btw, I asked Wild about the condo's, she said both were in good locations(seeing as they're really close to each other anyway) not too noisy, not too far away from the good spots. And the best is to walk to Croke, about 30-45 minutes, rather than a bus since they'll be very full on gig days. Her father in law knows the area well so we'll get a map with shortcuts. :D

Experiment the first!

How did it taste: like ... bacon parmigiana if you made it with nothing but potatoes.

We felt this was a pairing tuf bono would approve of. But this was only just the beginning. Oh, we saw a girl on the tram to the MCG eating poutine and we were inspired.

What are twisties? :hmm:

But where do I keep my ticket. :uhoh: I have it printed out and I need a safe place for it.

Ooh, you got the e-ticket printable thing? Is it a file you can save so that you can print it again if necessary?

Yay! Didn't know you were coming to Europe this time. What other shows you trying to get tickets for?

Yep, I'm coming over! I need a good holiday. I expect to hit the Paris and Dublin shows too. Possibly Gelsenkirchen if that show actually happens.

Will also be doing a fair bit of sightseeing, e.g. in Switzerland, Burgundy, Benelux, and I'll be flying into London so a day or two there too.

Experiment the first!

Twisties?! :love:

Boy, this is going to keep on getting better!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom