are you ready for a new FOOTBALL THREAD?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant have Liverpool winning the league

Liverpoolcrowd_big.jpg

Arsenal will decide the title

they have to play the top 3

Man U's 2nd last game of season is v Arsenal! - could be a classic

and if they are in semi's of champs cup they play each other 3 times in a row i think

Christ. That is easily the sickest pair of EPL games I have seen on a weekend.

Euro Champs League Prediction Time

Man U 3 Porto 1

Villareal 1 Arsenal 2

Barcelona 3 Bayern 1

Liverpool 2 Chelsea 2

Euro Champs League Prediction Time

Man U 3 Porto 1

Villareal 1 Arsenal 2

Barcelona 3 Bayern 1

Liverpool 2 Chelsea 2

2 draws tonight then. We were pretty poor at the back once again, with Edwin looking very nervous at times. Still think we'll be ok though. I'm sure we'll see a draw 2moro night too at Anfield. Hopefully it won't be a dull affair.

United were dreadful last night, and IMO very lucky to get a draw, Porto really took the game to United and with a touch better finishing could have had the tie wrapped by half time, unless there's a massive upturn in Uniteds form before the return I really fear we could be on the recieving end of a thumping in Portugal, ah well, there's always the Prem. & F A Cup.:wink:

:down:

I think if we can give Sunderland a thumping and get back to winning ways at the weekend, we'll be set up nicely to take the game to Porto on Wednesday.

Well, it certainly was no thumping - but a win none the less. Hopefully a few days of rest will help before Wednesday. Please god that Rio will be fit!!

Petr Cech is washed up. Mike Essien clearly should replace him against Barcelona.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom