ANZAC Cove, Turkey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing wrong with toasted sanga's. :drool: What's inside them, cheese?

Cheese, pastrami, and of all things, some taco sauce. It actually works well. I put some on a sandwich one day after I had it left over from (surprise surprise) making tacos and I've been hooked since.

Quickly. The girl who I'm "friends with benefits" with told me she had a massive crush on me. I'm still not over the Croatian chick.

Be happy. I'm getting none and nobody here's interested in me. I suspect this will be a permanent state of affairs.

And that's Axver's Useless Advice for the night! Come back tomorrow and find out more about why your problem should actually bring you joy. :happy:

Quickly. The girl who I'm "friends with benefits" with told me she had a massive crush on me. I'm still not over the Croatian chick.

What did you expect? Most gals won't just sleep with someone without feelings involved no matter what they say. But still :hug:

Be happy. I'm getting none and nobody here's interested in me. I suspect this will be a permanent state of affairs.

Aww Ax :hug::hug::hug: You never know what will happen in the future.

I'm married to someone who adores me but I've fallen out of love with. When I leave he'll lose his marbles and most of our friends will side with him. The guy I'm crushing on and :censored: is in the process of breaking up with his girlfriend, who I work with.

and he's only 21 and not really up for a meaningful relationship.

Aww Ax :hug::hug::hug: You never know what will happen in the future.

Somehow I think the things that kill my chances are in no hurry to change.

I'm married to someone who adores me but I've fallen out of love with. When I leave he'll lose his marbles and most of our friends will side with him. The guy I'm crushing on and :censored: is in the process of breaking up with his girlfriend, who I work with.

and he's only 21 and not really up for a meaningful relationship.

:hug: God, Cin. I hope you'll be OK.

Jen's only 15 posts away from reaching 100 in this thread. :ohmy:

You shouldn't have to change to get a gal. Unless you're a chronic masturbator or something like that. :ohmy:

I"ll be fine but yeah, world is kinda spinning outta control at the moment :reject:

Everybody in here knows how indescribably nerdy I am, what I look like, and how shy and distant I am. The convergence of those three qualities leaves me rather stuffed.

:hug: If it gets a bit much, we can come over there again and kidnap you for a day!

Everybody in here knows how indescribably nerdy I am, what I look like, and how shy and distant I am. The convergence of those three qualities leaves me rather stuffed.

:hug: If it gets a bit much, we can come over there again and kidnap you for a day!

Shy and nerdy is not such a bad thing. Being a meat-head jock would be sooo much worse :yuck: Looks wise? You have nothing to worry about there. Some people like the Hobbit look. :giggle: :hug:

aww, kidnap me pleeaase and never bring me back. :lol:
naaah, I'd miss the kittehs too much.

intellectual and nerdy is FTW . :up:

i am tired with working with dummies. went to a staff meeting today with some of the staff i used to work with . very glad i got out of there. looking at another new position within the organisation writing policy and working directly to instigate the way the organisation runs . :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom