Any of you remember this???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ana

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Another Time, Another Place, in The Electric Co. ;
Considering the real-time nature of this bulletin board, it is impossible for us to review messages or confirm the validity of information posted. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the contents of posted messages and are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of Interference.com or any entity associated with Interference.com. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by Interference.com.

Although Interference.com does not and cannot review the messages posted and is not responsible for the content of any of these messages, we at Interference.com reserve the right to delete any message for any or no reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Interference.com, Infopop, Inc., and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s).

We at Interference.com also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.

Please note that advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are inappropriate on Interference.com.

For comments, questions, or complaints please email: u2feedback@interference.com

I swear I completely forgot about it!
biggrin.gif

sexually oriented....hmmmm *looks around pleba*

------------------
id love adam to perform for me..wearing only cologne and a smile

According to that, PLEBA shouldn't even exist! How many of those rules do we break here?

But shhhhhh....

No one tell
biggrin.gif

------------------
"This is very un-hip, you know, having the bleeding heart here...I've a reputation to live down to." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

LMAO -- PLEBA is breaking every rule!

------------------
"Very strange looking object you have at the end of your stick.." - Bono

"Bono looks too intense for me." - Rollercoaster Tycoon park guest

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

"Bono? Bono is going to tie ropes around my neck? Wait a minute.." - Edge, when shooting the 'Numb' video

biggrin.gif

Who was the person that made the tags?

------------------

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

"Bono? Bono is going to tie ropes around my neck? Wait a minute.." - Edge, when shooting the 'Numb' video

[This message has been edited by elevatedmole (edited 02-18-2002).]

I didn't know being a rebel could be so much fun....

------------------
~*~?~*~ Katie ~*~?~*~
"Now America looks smart and, dare I say it, sexy again." ~ Bono, 2000

She is the dreamer
She's imagination

still_disco_100.JPG

Bonocop: Hey ladies what's goin on in here? Defilement, scandalization, mesh? Tsk tsk, you're all under arrest.

*stampede*

hehehe

------------------
Daisy :)

She's standing at the station with her face pressed up against the glass.

"Jon, why can't you do what Bono says"--The Daily Show

Originally posted by daisybean:
still_disco_100.JPG

Bonocop: Hey ladies what's goin on in here? Defilement, scandalization, mesh? Tsk tsk, you're all under arrest.

*stampede*

hehehe

Arrest me ANYTIME big boy!

------------------
"This is very un-hip, you know, having the bleeding heart here...I've a reputation to live down to." -Bono

Originally posted by daisybean:
BTW thanx for getting the stills on it.
smile.gif

Well, you know...it was hard to sit myself down in front of a bunch of sexy men and try to capture their completely overwhelming sexuality...it was a tough job...but somebody had to do it
wink.gif

hehe...it wasn't a problem
smile.gif
When I get more time there will be more coming
biggrin.gif

------------------

Originally posted by Desire4Bono:
Hippy could you please make some stills of Stay? Bono looks very pretty and sexy in that one. I've seen some but I want more! Please, if you have time?

He's got little braided pigtails, I do believe!
I wanna know who gets the job of braiding U2's hair...

Originally posted by AM:
yeah, put it up on 'Don?t expect, suggest'

smile.gif

confused.gif

Do you mean the "PLEBA is breaking every rule" thing? *is feeling stupid as always*

------------------

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom