Another Release Date Rumor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ramblin rose

Site Team
Staff member
http://rapids.canoe.ca/cgi-bin/jmr/rel_info?rid=16347

TBA (U2)
U2
(Island/Def Jam)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DISC INFO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RELEASE DATE: Sep. 07, 2004
FORMAT: Album
TYPE: Studio
NO. OF DISCS: 1
Follow-up to 2000's "All That You Can't Leave Behind."

Wow, maybe the Alert Status can be raised again?

i have seen this date floating around with a couple of other ones too. thanks for the info

Regurgitation. Don't put much faith into that date.

The only date that can be trusted is the one that comes from Universal/Interscope.

that's the same site that said March 8th only a couple weeks ago.

looks like they're just pulling dates out of their ass.

i'm still hoping we'll see a 2004 release.

What ever happened to those record stores that were taking preorders? Will those people get their money back, or get it when it does finally come out?

You are going to depend on information from a bunch of Canadians?!:huh:

*Just kidding, eh!*

-user

Thanks Reggie.

Monkey, you know I was kidding. I love Canadians! As a fan of both racing and hockey, I am practically an honorary Canadian myself!

Pass me a Molson, eh?

-user

username said:
Thanks Reggie.

Monkey, you know I was kidding. I love Canadians! As a fan of both racing and hockey, I am practically an honorary Canadian myself!

Pass me a Molson, eh?

-user

Hey username I know you were joking too, :p and as far as the Molson goes I say "For Sure Eh !!!" I say we get a 2-4 and sit down and watch tha 'Nucks beat the crap out of the Leafs and get piss drunk in the process, heh heh, ah life is gooood. :wink: Oh and we'll throw some Rush on in the background. :D

Back
Top Bottom