another presale-creditcard question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

angelofdublin

The Fly
can you help me with this? maybe it's been asked before but is need to know:

my husband and i both registered at u2.com with the same creditcard.
now we want to buy tickets in het presale for germany and rome next week.
i heard it isn't possible to do this with the same creditcard, your orders will be cancelled if you do so.

is this true? does anyone have an experience with this? i tried to contact u2.com but i only get a mail with the Q and A that are already on the site.

angelofdublin said:
can you help me with this? maybe it's been asked before but is need to know:

my husband and i both registered at u2.com with the same creditcard.
now we want to buy tickets in het presale for germany and rome next week.
i heard it isn't possible to do this with the same creditcard, your orders will be cancelled if you do so.

is this true? does anyone have an experience with this? i tried to contact u2.com but i only get a mail with the Q and A that are already on the site.

As I understand it, if you use the same CC even with 2 different presale codes, one (probably the second transaction) will be cancelled and probably without any notice being given.

TM are doing their best to limit the amount of tix any one person or household can buy, so they check the presale codes against CC details and cancel duplicates.

The U2.com subscription doesn't have anything to do with it tho' - this is purely a Ticketmaster decision.

Last edited:
Please Pleae use different credit cards with different billing address!! Use a friends whos not going to buy u2 tickets.
If you dont you will lose the tickets no doubt!!

Do NOT try to buy tickets with the same credit card and address.

My husband and I spent 20 minutes arguing with TM about this and they told us that despite paying for two seperate U2.com memberships, only one of us could order tickets. She finally suggested we use 2 different credit cards with different billing addresses, which worked because we both bought tickets.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom