Another New Incredible Bono Shades Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone ... :wave:
I´m looking for "the badger" since 2 months ago because he must send me 2 pairs of shades that I bought from him ... :huh:
Any News about this man??

Haven't heard from him since he promised me to pay back part of the money I had to pay because he screwed up the shipping of the shades I bought off him. I had to pay customs because he or his friend ticked merchandise rather than gift. Lovely.
That little joke cost me 60 euros on top of the price I paid him for the sunglasses. He said he'd pay me back but he never did, nor did he ever respond to my emails anymore.

Hey, do you still have pictures of those? I might be interested in in Orange/Silver.

Hi Mrs. Garrison , here you can see the pictures od the Orange/silver rims
71273-albums284-picture2129.jpg

Well friends, here's what I've done after years of searching for the KMart Diesels to no avail.

I bought these Mad Dog clear lens glasses - which are surprisingly strong and durable, unlike the cheap Terminator black version we discussed here a few pages back.
http://www.cobra-gear.com/store-pro...-Clear-Lens-400-UV-Protection_1096489879.html

I've sent them to be tinted yellow here:
Prescription eyewear, eyeglasses and frames | Contact FramesDirect.com

The good news is because the lenses are clear and surprisingly decent quality, they can just do the tinting for only $15 including shipping. So, $25 total for the whole thing.

Even though the long coveted Diesels are the legit ones, I'm tired of looking w/out success. These Mad Dogs are actually pretty darn cool. When I get them back from the tinter, I'll post pics.

Hi

I have a question: On "sunglassesonsale.org." they offer the Emporio Armani 9285
in blue avio kj1/na. I send them an emai, because i wanted to know, if these
glasses are still availabe. The email came back without an answer, because the
email adress is unknown:)) They offer the glasses for 107 US Dollar.
Can someone tell me, if this opticstore is serious???

Thanks

Hi

I have a question: On "sunglassesonsale.org." they offer the Emporio Armani 9285
in blue avio kj1/na. I send them an emai, because i wanted to know, if these
glasses are still availabe. The email came back without an answer, because the
email adress is unknown:)) They offer the glasses for 107 US Dollar.
Can someone tell me, if this opticstore is serious???

Thanks

NO, this is not a legit site. It is run by the same guy who runs a few other ripp-off sites. I'm pretty sure of this. He goes by the name of Stanley Bold/Russo. Just google him and the site. Mybe I'm wrong about this site, but I wouldn't risk it. Isn't it a bit suspicious that they have 9285's while no one else does?

Well friends, here's what I've done after years of searching for the KMart Diesels to no avail.

I bought these Mad Dog clear lens glasses - which are surprisingly strong and durable, unlike the cheap Terminator black version we discussed here a few pages back.
Mad Dog Black Sunglasses With Clear Lens 400 UV Protection - 69805-sunglasses

I've sent them to be tinted yellow here:
Prescription eyewear, eyeglasses and frames | Contact FramesDirect.com

The good news is because the lenses are clear and surprisingly decent quality, they can just do the tinting for only $15 including shipping. So, $25 total for the whole thing.

Even though the long coveted Diesels are the legit ones, I'm tired of looking w/out success. These Mad Dogs are actually pretty darn cool. When I get them back from the tinter, I'll post pics.

:applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud::up:

Hi

I asked yesterday, if an opiticstore on the internet, which offer the Emporio´s 9285
is serious. Now i saw another one (eyewearus) who offer the same glasses.
The same question: Has someone good experience with this opricstore?

Thanks

Hi

I asked yesterday, if an opiticstore on the internet, which offer the Emporio´s 9285
is serious. Now i saw another one (eyewearus) who offer the same glasses.
The same question: Has someone good experience with this opricstore?

Thanks

The first time i used them the glasses i ordered were not in stock and they called me within a couple of hours to let me know. They put the money back on my credit card and also gave me 25% off my next purchase. The next time i used them was no problem with fast delivery... I think naycooke has the glasses for sale that you are looking for... send him a message..

Last edited:
The first time i used them the glasses i ordered were not in stock and they called me within a couple of hours to let me know. They put the money back on my credit card and also gave me 25% off my next purchase. The next time i used them was no problem with fast delivery... I think naycooke has the glasses for sale that you are looking for... send him a message..

No, he has the 9294. There is a big difference: the 9294 are a lot smaller than the 9285 and don't look good unless you have a very small face.

No, he has the 9294. There is a big difference: the 9294 are a lot smaller than the 9285 and don't look good unless you have a very small face.

Well, it's all relative. To me, the 9285's only look good if you have a very large head.

GA 1535 & Mikli 3244

Hello everyone.
My quest is over has I have received my GA 1535 in Blue. They are wonderful glasses. Really. Fragile, but much classy than the 9285. :heart:
Btw if someone is interested I am willing to sell a pair of Mikli 3244 : black temple, black arms, grey lenses. They are brand new :drool: and came with Mikli case and cleaning clothe.
If you are interested : mathieu_romero@hotmail.com. I can send you pics.
I prefer post them on the forum first before posting them on eBay.
:wave:

Hello everyone.
My quest is over has I have received my GA 1535 in Blue. They are wonderful glasses. Really. Fragile, but much classy than the 9285. :heart:
Btw if someone is interested I am willing to sell a pair of Mikli 3244 : black temple, black arms, grey lenses. They are brand new :drool: and came with Mikli case and cleaning clothe.
If you are interested : mathieu_romero@hotmail.com. I can send you pics.
I prefer post them on the forum first before posting them on eBay.
:wave:

I'd like to see some pics please.

I´ve got my new pair of Bvlgari 8025 !! :hyper:
They are more beautiful and cooler than I thought :drool::drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom