Andrew's Failure: Bald Knob (again), White County, Arkansas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't change their names :(

Besides, Gwyneth is such a wispy thing, Kay is cool with purple and blue hair :D
Aww, suck.

Kay does sound cool. I was just thinking that Gwyneth needs a smack for naming her kid Apple. It's not as 'tarded as Pilot Inspektor, but still.

My Sim Edge got married and had a babby. I found it only prudent the babby be named Bono...more lifelike

Guys, if you've seen VP's sig, and know it's from MST3K, (which I didn't til a few hours ago) I am currently watching that episode...and it is MADE of win

SimBono was also VERY interested in the naked chick in the bushes. Bewbies.

bono.jpg

Okay, the end of Quills just made me sad with the radio station scrolling. It sounds cool, but it will be a thing of the past. With satellite radio and digital tuning, the next generation won't understand that once upon a time, we had to turn a knob and go past static and through other stations to find the stuff we wanted.

I liked how when that first happened, some PLEBAns (a certain one was involved, I believe :bonodrum: :shh: ) got all defensive and were like "He's not looking at her breasts!!!"

Dude, they're breasts. I wouldn't even be able to look away, and I've freaking got my own pair.

:lol: Its obvious he isn't, i mean He's clearly looking at her shoulders :wink:

I liked how when that first happened, some PLEBAns (a certain one was involved, I believe :bonodrum: :shh: ) got all defensive and were like "He's not looking at her breasts!!!"

Dude, they're breasts. I wouldn't even be able to look away, and I've freaking got my own pair.
Nope, he's looking at her breasts. There's no mistaking it. And it's not the only picture of him looking at boobs, so...

Full disclosure: I get distracted by Chass's icon ALL the time.

There are SO many good episodes but my favorite is the spanish santa claus one
nononononono Manos The Hands of Fate! or Santa Claus Conquers the Martians. Both of those make me laugh till I cry.

I still haven't seen the Hands of Fate, but I hear that one's good, and I can't remember if I just watched Santa Claus Coquers the Martians, or if I watched MST version of it, but I think it was just the movie by itself.

Have you seen Santa vs. Satan though? Oh MY GOd. THE LULZ

I still haven't seen the Hands of Fate, but I hear that one's good, and I can't remember if I just watched Santa Claus Coquers the Martians, or if I watched MST version of it, but I think it was just the movie by itself.

Have you seen Santa vs. Satan though? Oh MY GOd. THE LULZ
No, I haven't. I'm thinking tomorrow may be record/movie store day.

my favourite, besides Manos and THe Movie, is Mitchell. It's not even scifi, but it's... it's my favourite.

Oh, it wins. It's seriously so funny, I can't even begin to describe how funny it is. It's Joel's last episode before the mads beam up Mike. So it has that subplot, too, cause Gypsy thinks the mads are going to kill Joel and helps him escape from the SOL.

You know, I realize this show is Joel's baby or whatever, but this was actually the first episode I saw with him as the star, and I gotta say, he acted as if he were high the entire time. I much prefer Mike Nelson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom