An Cat Dubh

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ancalagon said:

Aw, go on. I think it's nice to hear a guy (who I'll presume is straight until other evidence is presented :wink: ) expressing himself. And Bono's always extolling the virtues of love, so why would he be taken aback?

it amazes me that bono seems to have the same power over men that he does over women... i'm not talking about any sort of "sexual" thing. bono is just one of those *magnetic* people, and men and women alike desire to be in his presence. i don't know how to really explain it, but it's quite unusual. not many people have such an effect... :wink:

thanks again for the lovely bonokitty stills! :drool:

*Ally* said:

it amazes me that bono seems to have the same power over men that he does over women... i'm not talking about any sort of "sexual" thing. bono is just one of those *magnetic* people, and men and women alike desire to be in his presence. i don't know how to really explain it, but it's quite unusual. not many people have such an effect... :wink:

thanks again for the lovely bonokitty stills! :drool:

It's charisma really. He def has a way with people, he knows how to talk to them, and make them comfortable, and he listens to what people say. He's also got a heart of gold. :heart:

kellyahern said:

:lol: I wasn't talking about Bono's mood, but mine - only in the way that it sort of wakes me out of the trance that I was in watching that video :wink:

I take your point. :lol: It is rather mesmerizing! :ohmy:

U2Girl1978 said:
I still need it...My mother:censored: connection is pissing me the :censored: off.....Mother:censored: comcast... :censored: piss off!!! :mad:

You too? I had problems all last night. I finally gave up and went to bed.

Well, there's another pacemaker I didn't need! :faint: FantABOULous photos, ladies, thank you!!! :drool: :drool:

Still downloading the video (effin' piece of crap dialup! :censored: ) so just off to pop my blood pressure pills....

Holy moleeeeeey!!!!! :combust:

Just saw the vid! The way he looked at the camera, yikes! :drool:

100 pounds of gold to that cameraperson. He/she must be have pummelled by a zillion people while they were trying to film. Brilliantly done!

:up:

gr@cie said:
Thanks for the video guys :up: :drool:

OMG... that man!...I'm speechless, basically...what a pity it ends just as he's about to recline...I love it when he reclines! :wink: what a pity it ends at all for that matter! sigh...

Here's another link to the video

http://s30. .com/d.aspx?id=2PS9C0XJ0A5UG3BWPQBHLWBLB2

Now Listening: An Cat Dubh of course :)

ok, i finally saw this video... thank you SO much for posting it!

i have only one thing to say after seeing this: bonostubble :drool: :wink:

*Ally* said:

ok, i finally saw this video... thank you SO much for posting it!

i have only one thing to say after seeing this: bonostubble :drool: :wink:

I tryed to get the link to work fore me but it wont. Could someone please send it to my mail eriecat@earthlink.net? Or repost it please I would really appcaite it.

eriekittym

Miroslava said:

This particular link is still valid...

:wave:

THANK YOU Miroslava I really appcaite youre help. With this link I was able to watch the vedio right now WOW. I guess with the other link. Just did not know what to do with it.

Thanks again :)

Hi,

I only normally lurk here :) but I thought that you might like to know that I am hosting the An Cat Dubh clip on my website, so if anyone still needs to download it, they can. My site is www.u2online.co.uk (the clip is at the bottom of the Vertigo Tour page).

Thanks
Tanya

Well then Headache it's not your fault, but we still got it;)

Bono as a cat makes this kitty purrrr :flirt:

Back
Top Bottom