American Idol - Season 8

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

It never should've come to this at this point, but I am so glad the judges used their save on Matt! It was an awesome moment. My friends and I went insane when they announced they were using it for him. The only time I've ever seen us more excited was the night President Obama won the election. That was slightly more awesome, but only slightly.:wink::lol: Oh, and Lila, Anoop and Lil were the other 2.

The judges didn't really have much choice last night because the crowd went crazy. Not that they wouldn't have used the save for
Matt
anyway but I think the crowd's response might have sealed the deal. I also thought the performance was better last night, despite what Cowell said. The first night the song was all over the place and I actually had trouble following the melody.

That's the first time I've ever actually listened to her sing a song all the way through. I couldn't understand a word she said.

That performance confirmed how much I dislike her! I think if she was on idol the judges wouldn't have positive things to say! :huh: It just goes to show that if Disney can make a star out of a mouse they can make it out of anyone!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

It never should've come to this at this point, but I am so glad the judges used their save on Matt! It was an awesome moment. My friends and I went insane when they announced they were using it for him. The only time I've ever seen us more excited was the night President Obama won the election. That was slightly more awesome, but only slightly.:wink::lol: Oh, and Lila, Anoop and Lil were the other 2.

Can you please use the spoiler tags... the show haddnt even aired yet on the west coast.

The judges didn't really have much choice last night because the crowd went crazy. Not that they wouldn't have used the save for
Matt
anyway but I think the crowd's response might have sealed the deal. I also thought the performance was better last night, despite what Cowell said. The first night the song was all over the place and I actually had trouble following the melody.

Can they only use it once?

If so, why not get it out of the way before the field gets too small.

After next week, we will be down to five.

I say they had to use it, or it would have been stupid to have created it.

Also, they could have very easily amped up the audience response to justify it.

Lil Rounds will finally be toast next week I think. With the save for Matt it might bring some popularity back for him with voters, so I'll say Anoop will be the other one going.

I'd really like to see Kris go, but I think all the girls voting for him will prevent that. With disco week next though, someone is bound to slip up. Anoop doing a "Shake, Shake, Shake, Shake Your Booty".................we can only hope.

I think Anoop can actually pull off some disco if he picks the right song ...and I don't know what that would be. I think it could be harder for Matt, Kris and Danny.

I just want to see Adam do "I Will Survive" or "MacArthur Park" - or anything Donna Summer.

I think Anoop can actually pull off some disco if he picks the right song ...and I don't know what that would be. I think it could be harder for Matt, Kris and Danny.

I just want to see Adam do "I Will Survive" or "MacArthur Park" - or anything Donna Summer.

If Kris does an acoustic version of "Stayin' Alive", I'll cut a bitch.

most disco sucks

it was created for dancing (and that sucked too)

but disco for singing and listening to :down:

that said.

someone can choose a badass song
if they do "don't leave me this way" (Harold Melvin and the Bluenotes)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDjv7B9FOzo

:lol: I just can't wait for next week, I'm dying to see what he'll do. I think he'll keep it pretty consertive for himself.
I could see him doing some KC & The Sunshine Band.

Um, that might make it look like he's sucking up considering whathisname from KC is supposed to be performing on the results show. I don't think they said whether there is a mentor this week but remember he did a Smokey Robinson song the week that Smokey was mentor, so if he does KC he'll likely get slammed for it.

Dana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom