All the Wine...is all for me and the CSGW's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: :wave: How are you tonight?

P.S. Starting Sunday night/Monday morning next week at midnight my time, I'll be here at what's my overnight hours, so depending on y'all's schedules, I might not be around as much. :(

FANTASTIC! I had a great day, lots of awesome stuff. I'm going to start writing for Interference, reviewing and such, the medical marijuana bill passed the MN House today (slight downsides to the passed bill, but it PASSED!) :hyper: :D

I'm working overnights starting then at my job. :up:

:wave: Dani! How are you? :D

FANTASTIC! I had a great day, lots of awesome stuff. I'm going to start writing for Interference, reviewing and such, the medical marijuana bill passed the MN House today (slight downsides to the passed bill, but it PASSED!) :hyper: :D

I'm working overnights starting then at my job. :up:

AWESOME, only a really large awesome could cover that :wink:

Oh I see, does that mean you get extra pay? :wink:

:lol: Indeed. It's been one of those great days. :D

Nope, but I do get 2 guaranteed overtime hours a week because of our staff meetings, and I get time and a half for those. :up: I'm already working 40 hours a week, and those extra couple of hours will boost my paychecks up to over $600 every other week, minus taxes. :drool: :drool:

Cassie what do you do?

Work at one of our dorms (or residential halls, as I'm required to call them :rolleyes: ) at the front desk. Basically, we have a bunch of summer conferences and groups come through, who pay to stay there, and I'm there to help them out with any questions, problems, emergencies, etc. :up:

Yeah, it's not a bad deal at all. :lol: And, we get our housing and food paid for during the summer, plus the $600 paychecks. :drool: :lol:

I'm just hanging around, waiting for The Hills to start, today feels kind of like a Sunday because it was a holiday so I'm all disoriented with having the parents around. :lol: How about you?

:hmm: Which holiday?

Relaxing after being in training alllll day. :drool: :lol: Mostly rocking out to my DI playlist by myself in my room though. :lol: :reject:

Victoria Day :lol: yeah we're still pretty tried to the good ol' kingdom. :wink:

:drool: That sounds like a perfect night.

:lol: Yay for colonialism! :wink:

It's been great so far! :D Plus, our building literally has 6 people in it right now, including me, so I can have my music blaring. :drool:

:lol: Yay for colonialism! :wink:

It's been great so far! :D Plus, our building literally has 6 people in it right now, including me, so I can have my music blaring. :drool:

Speaking of colonialism, John made a comment about the queen being on our money the first time he came here. :lol:

That sounds so cool! Are those people also working there for the summer?

:lol:

Yep, 5 of us are students, then the other one is the residence director, and she's an adult, and runs the whole building, more or less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom