All MySpace Discussion III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zootlesque said:
Does anybody else get annoyed by myspace pages that automatically play loud music? :shifty: I don't mean to be rude to anybody here but I hate to rush to click on the stop button as soon as I go to somebody's profile. The most I'd have is something soft or instrumental or at least something that doesn't automatically start.

:grumpy: I'm fixing my band's myspace so it doesn't automatically start with something very loud. Unfortunately, myspace has not been working very well for me today, so it's slow going.

Music Settings (new):
"Check “Disable Band Songs From Automatically Starting” to prevent the music player from auto-starting as you browse other people’s profiles."

I did that but it doesn't work! I still hear songs playing when I go to people's profiles! :mad:

Try logging out of myspace and see if the change works after you log back in. For some reason, I have to do that when I change any of my settings.

Fucking MySpace suspended my account because they thought someone was phishing on it.

So I go to unblock my account, and the security picture with the random letters won't come up.

And the server's too busy. I bet other people are having my same problem.

I hardly ever use myspace anymore. It's just become a shithole. It is great for discovering bands though. Musicians should use myspace :up:

BonoManiac, interesting article you posted...I dunno though, it came across as strange to me. Who the hell says "gauche" or "fly"? I'd be interested to know just how much research legally lowercase bitch did.

and how was Comscore able to obtain the information about household incomes?

I tried to change the music on my page and I got the same error. I guess one of the popsicle sticks holding the Myspace server together broke. :shrug: :wink:

Myspace has dumb problems all the time, but when its free I cant complain too much.

The people on that myspace board are painfully retarded. It hurts just reading what they're saying, waiting for a resolution.

LemonMacPhisto said:
The people on that myspace board are painfully retarded. It hurts just reading what they're saying, waiting for a resolution.

I can't ready any more of it! :crack:

Bono's American Wife said:

I can't ready any more of it! :crack:

Someone did post a way to fix it, though. :up:

Go to the "unblock" link, right click the image of the captcha thing and copy it into a new box.

refresh until it works, then re-submit your info and you should be good to go.

It worked for me.

No prob :up:

I'm sorry we both had to read that garbage for one simple answer. :huh: :wink:

What the hell is 'phishing' by the way? What a stupid word. Is it made up?

How depressing is it when you start myspace and it says "you have 1 friend" :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom