All MySpace Discussion III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lucky charms said:
ok, so sounds likemaybe my best bet would be to focus on myspace as that seems to be where most of you are anyway, and I can use facebook just for 1 group that happens to be there.

gawd, internet can be so bloody confusing - I dont know where everyone finds the time.
:|

gonna take me forever to figure this out.

Ok I swear I accepted your friend request, but I cant find you in my list :huh:

well not surprising you cant find me kneedeep in that friends lists of yours.
:drool: I be right at end beside Paul and Jess - thats me Guaca - but of course, I havent figured it all out yet, dont even have a pic there yet, :huh:

Got Philk? said:
I'm on BOTH!!! :hyper:

cyber:nerd:

Oh yea? Well I'm on MySpace, Facebook, Linkedin, hi5, Friendster, bebo, Twitter, Last.fm, 43places, extratasty, Flickr, and Youtube. Who's the bigger :nerd: now? LOL Actually I don't even know if Flickr and Youtube are social networking sites and furthermore who even uses Friendster anymore?

Last edited:
Cleasai said:

Oh yea? Well I'm on MySpace, Facebook, Linkedin, hi5, Friendster, bebo, Twitter, Last.fm, 43places, extratasty, Flickr, and Youtube. Who's the bigger :nerd: now? LOL Actually I don't even know if Flickr and Youtube are social networking sites and furthermore who even uses Friendster anymore?

:checksoutallthosesitesandjoinstopissyouoff:

gawd they have their own messenger too!

information overload

I couldnt figure out how to use anything but the themes for the background colours and such, and after 3 days, I figured out how to upload a picture

didnt anybody tell them people dont have that much time on their hands
:lmao:
oh well,
www.myspace.com/ioguaca

dont expect much Im just starting

Back
Top Bottom