All Because of You UK singles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beau2ifulday

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Because of the costs of importing U2 singles is so high these days, i'm going to go ahead and offer to purchase the 'All Because of You' singles for anyone who wants them.

In the UK, the singles are usually held under a '3 for £6' (i.e, all the versions) for the first week or so, so it makes the cost very reasonable. I don't endeavour shipping to cost too much - it should only be about £2 to ship them to the US and Canada. Or, if someone is after just one version of the single, i'd also be happy to sort that too.

I'm not too sure how to sort the payment thing - I was thinking paypal, but I know that not everyone has access to it. I'm open to suggestions though, and I would like to emphasise now that I won't cut and run with your money without sending off the CDs. I know it's difficult to trust someone who you don't know personally, but I have no interest in conning anyone :)

So, if anyone's interested, you can either PM me, e-mail me (girlfindsworld at yahoo.co.uk) or just reply here.

when do these get released? I think I might be interested in doing this. I'll check back later.

I would love that very much...I'll check back later and give you my email and everything.

Ok guys - i'd like to try get this sorted (addresses etc) over the next few days, so if you any of you who want to do this go ahead and e-mail, that would be great :up:

Sent you an e-mail beau2ifulday. With 4086 posts, I trust you are honest :wink:

on a side note could somebody possibly send me one of those U2 wallets the people at U2.com are offering for free.

briggins at gmail.com

Back
Top Bottom