Ali Thread #10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
REDAuctioRD010577.jpg

REDAuctioRD010576.jpg

REDAuctioRD010575.jpg

They are both absolutely stunning. And the look of love on Bono's face is the most adorable thing ever. I LOVE the 2nd and 3rd pics with B's profile. He is such a hottie!!! :heart::cute:

Also, Ali's dimples are so cute! Makes me proud that I have some too!

I would love to see Edun expand their line. The clothes are adorable. But, I am in my early fifties and would look ridiculous in them. Hopefully, in the future. They will design some for mature aged women. I think there would be a huge market for it.

Astor--I am 50+ myself & have several of EDUN T's--they look great with jeans, a black or gray jacket, or in the summer jean skirt. :hug:

I would love to see Edun expand their line. The clothes are adorable. But, I am in my early fifties and would look ridiculous in them. Hopefully, in the future. They will design some for mature aged women. I think there would be a huge market for it.

I wear Edun clothes too! I actually prefer them because they are much more modest than some other lines.

I think they have parted ways. EDUN has appointed Sharon Wauchob as their new creative director.

Thanks!

Damien Hirst, Bono and Ali Hewson attend exhibition "Damien Hirst : End of an Era" at Gagosian Gallery on January 30, 2010 in New York,NY

02feb05.jpg

02feb04.jpg

02feb04.jpg

02feb1.jpg

2feb.jpg

lol its funny that Bono wore the exact same outfit the day before when he was at that school, but i love what he's wearing :drool::heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom