Aitutaki, Cook Islands Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think most (?) assume the LDS church is all one and the same, not realising the distinct differences? i dunno.

how common is the religion there, reg? are most, or just a lot, LDS? it's portrayed to be everyone, bar a literal few in SLC who are but that can't be right, surely.
Nah, the FLDS are their own offshoot. How common? About....80% of people here are LDS. Whether they actually practice or not is another story.

i have proof:

Photo17-2.jpg

given the gift arrival went well, whenever i go to buy tickets i'll get fucked hard in the ass, probably. and the gift doesn't matter to me.

Nice profile of Edge's man-boobs there on the cover...

actually, it's kinda sad this is pretty much the best gift they've ever offered.

By a considerable margin, too. At least as far as the rarities disc goes. The remastered one is nonsensical.

I'm just glad that when it reaches me next decade, I'll finally have lossless copies of those iTunes rarities. It's five years overdue, U2!

If you want classic religious-based ads ... the campaign ads run by Family First before the 2007 Aussie federal election were hilarious and embarrassing. Anna, I hope you remember them.

You know, I may do... I think I remember my reaction at the time of thinking we'd become America, but I've blocked out the ads themselves.

You know, I may do... I think I remember my reaction at the time of thinking we'd become America, but I've blocked out the ads themselves.

Hah, I had that thought too, and the acting was so stilted. It just brought the lulz.

what songs are on the rarities?

Ian can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think all the songs that were in the Unreleased & Rare thing on the Complete U2 iTunes package are on there. Like Flower Child and Native Son and stuff.

Ian can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think all the songs that were in the Unreleased & Rare thing on the Complete U2 iTunes package are on there. Like Flower Child and Native Son and stuff.
i don't know what was on rare and unreleased, but from what i remember that seems to sum it up pretty well.

we also have crap like angels excessively tied to the ground and other stuff.

we also have crap like angels excessively tied to the ground and other stuff.

Which just baffles me, because come on, anybody buying a U2.com membership already has the fucking remastered content.

At least give us something from the BOctoWar era that's a bonus IN ADDITION TO what was already on the remasters, like The Dream Is Over or the ATAP demo or something.

Ali tells me bono's BLUDGEON CRIME victim there is one of the Gallagher brothers. I'd just like to say that I approve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom