Ahhhh, someone pass me a martini will you darlings?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blueeyes

Refugee
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,
Yes.
It's martini time for Bluey...
All done my exam week and it feels GOOOOOOOD! And what's more, I know I got 95% on my Art History and I think I did pretty good on the other 3 that I wrote in the past three days! I was trying to channel the edge during my chem midterm this morning and I think it worked...
*Bluey collapses on a gold sofa and gets Mr Macphisto to rub her shoulders*
My gorgeous boyfiend and my best friend are taking me out to dinner in a few hours and I think I will celebrate by having a few martinis and buying a Gavin Friday cd.
Mmmm, martinis and Gavin, can life get better?
A big thank you and smooches to all who made me laugh in the chainsaw thread you girls are the best!

AND THIS SATURDAY IS DRESS UP TIME!
I get to go out on the town in gold lame and heels darling!
Pictures of me drunk with horns coming soon!
-Bluey of Doom

------------------
"It costs a fortune to look this trashy." - Bono.
Bluephisto

*HelloAngel hands Bluey a Cosmo, a Johnny Butane and a Berry Martini*

biggrin.gif

*Treephisto pours Bluephisto a martini*

Cigars? Cigarettes?
*pulls out a lighter*

GAVIN?! You've been Gavinized!
eek.gif

*Treephisto silently sneeks in her late report*

------------------
Hip Pontiff of Sparkyism

"There's no room for spiritual constitpation here!" - Ian Astbury, The Cult

SlipStream Soul

Whoah!!! 95%!! Good job Bluey!

Cosmopolitans all around!!!
biggrin.gif

~bluesky

------------------
*Men should not be forced to wear pants if its not cold* ~Adam

*Larry's always been noticed cause he's the pretty one*

"Do you have a final message for the crowd today, something they can take home with them...as if this wasn't enough?"
Larry: "Something they can take home with them?...I'm not taking off my clothes."--MuchMusic tv show, May 2001

[This message has been edited by bluesky (edited 10-25-2001).]

*DiscoPhisto hands BluePhisto an extra dirty, extra dry martini AND a pink martini as well, in order to tell her...*

DAAAAHRLING....not sure if I'll be able to go cavorting with you this Saturday night, the mind is willing but the flesh...well, sigh...the flesh will be at one of those ghastly weekend seminars....oh, how DP despises buggery boring things like *seminars* when they happen to cramp her glittery, shimmery, martini-induced, sequined-soaked weekends with those who TRULY understand her AND the ways of the night....

*Sigh*....it's so difficult being DiscoPhisto sometimes....all this shimmering beauty locked away in a dull, dry, droll room...it galls me I tell you...simply GALLS me...

Bluey, DO tell me you'll save me a carafe--or two--of those lovely MacPhisto martinis, won't you??? *kiss kiss*

Ta!

Oh, BlueyPhisto!

How great is to hear you did excellent!!
Hope now you'll have time to spend with the Phisto society that hungers for your great charisma and also : your great martinis!

*smooches*

------------------
I'm hanging on
you're all that's left to hold on to...
I'm still waiting...

I want to see what your gorgeous boyfriend looks like.

------------------
I'll laugh until my head comes off

I too will be unable to join you dahhhhlings until next Wednesday. I too will be at a seminar in Atlanta. I think I will find a quiet spot in the hotel bar and have a martini in honor of all of you and in honor of my dahhhling Bono!

Originally posted by Discoteque:

DAAAAHRLING....not sure if I'll be able to go cavorting with you this Saturday night, the mind is willing but the flesh...well, sigh...the flesh will be at one of those ghastly weekend seminars....oh, how DP despises buggery boring things like *seminars* when they happen to cramp her glittery, shimmery, martini-induced, sequined-soaked weekends with those who TRULY understand her AND the ways of the night....

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

Back
Top Bottom